Ratings for Dr. J Spector

They don't make doctor's like that anymore you went above and beyond for his patients he delivered me 38 years ago. I just found out about his passing how old is that he passed one month apart from my father they used to joke a lot because they were the same age.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

It was with a heavy heart that I learned that Dr. Spector had passed away. He was not retired for very long. He will go down in the physician's history books as 'one of the greatest doctors' to walk the planet. He was everything that so many doctors now are not. I wish I could find someone as remotely caring, sensitive smart and funny...yes he had a great sense of humour and manged to find a moment to tell a tale or a quick joke. God Bless you Dr. Spector and thank you for the many great years of care, blood work, MRI's, and smiles. I had a 100% trust in you. You were THE BEST.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Spector provided excellent care for me and my wife for over 30 years. He always listened and really cared and I never felt rushed . I owe my good health to him. Not only is he a wonderful Doctor he is a very special man and I can not adequately say how much I value his advice and him as a man. It wiil be very difficult to find a doctor who has his dedication and warm heart. He is one in a million . Howard Wilson

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Spector has been our family doctor for the past 20 years. He is literally irreplaceable and will be sincerely missed. He has helped our family through some difficult times with great compassion and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I knew it was coming! I dreaded the day when Dr. Spector would retire! I have been going to him for 40 years. He was dedicated and committed to my family, to me. I always felt that he was there just for us, but he made everyone feel special. He genuinely cares for everyone. He took wonderful care of my 3 children, when young. He is an awesome doctor, and yes he deserves a medal or placed on a wall of fame. He has always displayed the ability to see and understand another's one perspective. He has supported me through some very tough times. He is most knowledgeable, always up to date on the latest reasearch and has the memory to retain the new information. He explains things in detail, even resorting to drawing a picture so you understand. If you have a problem, he would call you even late at night to check up or suggest something. He is an awesome doctor,patient, hard-working,supportive,compassionate and a great friend. I am lost and frightened as he will be so hard to re-place.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr.Spector has been my family doctor for 20 years,he's amazing,they broke the mold when Dr.Spector became a doctor, there will never be another Doctor like him. He will be missed!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

My doctor for almost 20 years. Great doctor . . . true 1 on 1 with the GP (just like in the olden days). Fabulous man . . . we will miss you when you retire in September

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

A definite asset to the medical community. He has been my doctor for 25+ years now and I always get excellent service, care and advice each and every time. He is simply one of the best! This man should get an award!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Only once in awhile do you meet a medical professional who actually takes an interest in your wellness. Dr. Spector creates a climate of knowledge, sympathy and urgency for your well being. With superb diagnostic abilities, an avid wellness expert, a comic relief and a willing ear; he has House on the ropes.. What will we do when he retires?

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Joel Spector is what all doctors should be like, every patient is special and gets the very best from him. There may be a long wait to see him but it is worth it, he is busy because he is the best!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009