Ratings for Dr. Paul T. Barbera

I have to completely disagree with the reviewer who gave Dr. Barbera a rating of one star and who called him rude and obnoxious. This person must be referring to a completely different doctor. The Paul Barbera I went to was totally respectful and attentive to what I said to him. He made me feel that I was his only patient. I'm not saying he's perfect but what physician is? As far as a urinalysis, What kind of supervision is required from the doc? Don't you just pee in a cup and hand it to the assistant? This patient must have a grudge based on something other than a medical exam.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Judgemental, rude and just plain obnoxious. If you're looking for a suboxone doctor that doesnt supervise your urinalysis hes your guy! Makes lude remarks about womens clothing and makes you feel like you're worthless. You better show up on time but expect him to be an hour late. And his counselor is not "private" at all.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Barbera is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate individual. I have been dealing with chronic pain for years & have seen over thirty doctors prior who were ready to write prescriptions & send me on my way. I have also worked as a medical interpreter for years & have witnessed countless physicians over-prescribe and 'undercare.' Dr. Barbera is a God-send. From seven medications, I am down to one and for the first time in my life I feel healthy. I truly feel that I have the best doctor in the world. It is a rarity these days to find a doctor with both knowledge as well as bedside manner (and remain humble). I highly recommend Dr. Barbera and I hope other doctors will see him as an example they should follow.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011