Ratings for Dr. Peter N. Copsis

I am a nurse and watched, Dr Copsis go thru intern and residency.........you could not ask for a more thorough MD, kind, understanding and always takes the "extra mileage" if needed..........if you have ever really been ill, he takes the the physicial exam a few minutes longer if needed....so you should always be understanding for a wait, if needed . Sometime later, it will be you who needs that extra few minutes.......but most of the time he is close to schedule.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Copsis is the best doctor I have ever been seen. He is considerate, wonderful bed side manner and takes time to explain and gives you a chance to ask questions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Copsis is a very caring doctor. He asks questions about your condition and does a thorough exam I do have to wait longer to see him, but I don't mind at all. When it is my turn, I 'll get my time, too. I have never been disappointed at all. He is #1 in my book.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Best internist I have ever had. Takes his time, is not hurried just to make money. Spends all the time that with you that is needed. You may have to wait longer but you know that you will get the best treatmen possible.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Thorough, great listener, asks excellent questions. Best Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Copsis was instrumental in saving me from a rare clotting disorder that was causing me a lot of pain and damaging my vital organs. He really listens to his patients and he is just a fine, fine human being. His waiting time is typically longer than most, however, I don't mind waiting for him because I know that once I am with him he does not rush thru my exam -- he is VERY thorough.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I'm 71 years old and have had many doctors over the years and Dr. Copsis is by far the very best I've ever dealt with. He is wonderful! He asks questions and doesn't leave the examining room until you are totally satisfied with his answers.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

THE BEST -- THE REASON HE IS NOT PUNCTUAL IS BECAUSE HE TAKE TIME WITH EACH PATIENT TO THOROUGHLY LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON AND TO FIND THE BEST SOLUTION. HE DOESN'T LEAVE UNTIL HE SEES EVERY LAST PATIENT AND MAKES ALL OF HIS FOLLOW-UP PHONE CALLS.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Peter N. Copsis's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)