Ratings for Dr. Roger S. Duggar

I left Dr. Duggar and found a new doctor to handle my pregnancy. He was not very compassionate and usually waited three hours for my appointment. the nurse was very annoying and seemed to be infatuated with Dr. Duggar.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Duggar for over fifteen years now. I've never had a problem with him. He's always been very polite, nice and very caring toward me. Takes time to answer any questions and doesn't rush you out. I remember he personally called me one night about a test result. I thought that was extremely caring. I am pleased with the staff and the treatment I receive from Dr. Duggar.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Duggar is a compassionate man and does care about his patients. His wait is a little long but you have his attention when he is with you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I Think Dr. Duggar is a nice man. He delivered my son in 2004. Yes he is tough but he means well . He doesn't sugarcoat anything. He has your health and mainly the babies health is his biggest concern. No Dr. Duggar is not going to beg you or baby you. He is just a straight forward type of guy. He yelled at me when I was delivering, I said I give up and couldn't do it. He said #@#** Yes you can and you will. He delivered my son and he was a proud . He is a nice man. Don't know what I would have done without him. I was pregnant and a victim of domestic violence when i came to his office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I love dr. Dugger he is so nice, even though his hands are big he is very gentle. He makes you very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I love dr duggar and I love his nurse frances, she is the best.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone is uncomftable with obgyn visits at all. He is not disarming, in fact I saw no signs of patient compassion what so ever. I must have had the same nurse as the other post because I could not understand half of what she said and she looked half present. I was talked down, almost intimidated by him until I just fell silent to get through the appointment. I left wanting to cry.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr.Roger Duggar should not be practicing medicine. He was very very rude and talked down to me in a scolding-like tone. My pap smear came back abnormal, but he failed to inform me of it. He suggested I be on birth control and not just randomly have sex. Mind you I am a older mature woman with 3 children, all of whom my ex-husband fathered. I have since married again, but Dr Duggar told me it was best that I had protected sex. Really? I have advised others not to go to him and I am NEVER going back!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Duggar does not have good bedside manner. The wait time is awful and his nurses are very unprofessional. They discuss other patients information right in front of you and gossip about it. He is rude and your visit response is based on his attitude or how he feels for that day. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Waited over 3 hours, was attended to by a nurse that appeared to be "high" or either having a stroke, her speech was very slurred and she appeared to doze off while attending to me. Dr. Duggar, was very rude, very hateful to patients out in hallway, discussed their personal business in hallway for all to hear. Did not take time to answer my questions, and then to top it off.....my pap was lost and had to be repeated. Well NOT at that office!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Roger S. Duggar's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Ameritas