Ratings for Dr. Heather AGEE

I had my first visit with Dr. Agee and was nervous but she really took her time with me and understood what I was dealing with. I really appreciated her approach and feel like she wants to be a partner in my health. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Personally, I think Dr. Agee is a great doctor and very well experienced. I enjoy going to see her and would recommend her to anyone I will stay a loyal patient

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Heather Agee in my opinion is a non compassionate doctor, she appear to me as a non experienced medical doctor or the knowledge that she have is not reflected on the diagnosis that she did. I was with her three times, I try several those appointments but on all of them she was arrogant and non helpful at all regarding my health problem. I do not recommend this doctor. We a lot for the insurance and his is not a kind of doctor that should be in the network. She has not service attitude.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

very poor doctor, ignorant and arrogant enough to let patients suffer

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Great doc! Pays attention to her patients, and is good at managing care. Quick to act on urgent needs.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Heather AGEE's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1998)

Carefirst Bcbs