Ratings for Dr. John M. Noack

The doctor knows what he's doing but his staff in Dallas at the front description is rude and downright should not be in this business. Hateful is a good word to describe her. Good luck if you talk to her . She's only there for a paycheck not to help people....Beware don't go here unless you have plenty of money to make them smile..

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

The care by the physician was fine. However, when I had to have orthotics made it took several visits to get them fit right (I first had work done for orthotics in September and it is now December and I still do not have the orthotics). Also, when the office input the claim to my insurance they input it as an "Office Visit" and did not input that orthotics were made. My insurance only pays a certain amount for an "Office Visit", and a separate claim for orthotics should have been made for my insurance to cover that bill separately. Also, when the office input my claim, they input that no payment was made by me which was incorrect. So, the portion that should have been reimbursed to me was sent to the doctor's office. I am still dealing with getting the reimbursed amount back from the office. The clerical staff has an attitude of "Pay us and leave/get out of our sight."

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I had a Brostrom. My surgery went great. He was able to put me on a very aggressive recovery timeline even though I was allergic to the painkillers & had to quit them after 24 hours. I skipped the cast & am getting out of my walking boot much earlier than I expected. My physical therapist told me Dr. Noack's patients "always do well". I mentioned that my scar is barely noticeable, and the therapist also said that's typical for Noack. His bedside manner is brusque. After my first appt I was very put off, but I'm so glad I stuck with him. Now I think he's just a really focused, no-nonsense person who knows enough about his field that he doesn't need to think about it for long. When he isn't in "goal oriented mode" (diagnosing you or getting information) he's quite pleasant. My only criticism is the pace of the appointment. I was insecure at first that I wasn't being heard, or might miss something, but I got the essentials and his staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I did not feel that he heard what I said. He did not ask questions and prescribed a medication for pain, which I did not have. Would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Not real personable but very prompt and professional. Doesn't overpromise on results and is knowledgable in every way. Repaired my torn achilles tendon and things have worked out exactly as he said. I would use him again without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

this doctor missed diagnosing a terrible liz franc injury on our son's foot. our son's crushed foot was diagnosed three weeks later, after being told by this doctor to walk on the foot, and caused our son to have two surgeries and possible complications later in life with arthritis. we did not use this doctor for the surgeries. this doctor had an air of superiority. we chose him because we had used his partner for an ankle break two years before, his partner did an excellent job. his partner was out of town at the time of our son's injury. we are so sorry we used this doctor. He needs to go back to school!do not use this doctor. there are others much more qualified then he is.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

I can't say enough about Dr. John Noack, he is very knowledgeable about any ankle foot problem their are, He is not quick to say lets do surgery, he trys different things to help before surgery is needed, Belive me he has done wonders for my husbands old bad feet and ankles, tendons and belive me my husband has needed surgery for about 35 years and would not trust any Dr. I will say Dr. Noak is not a big talker at first but it is because he is thinking, checking xrays, and checking on the foot or ankle . We would use him over and over again as my husband has had his second surgery just finished. Dr. Noak has been brought in by Dr. Charles Cook and Dr. Cook is the BEST in Dallas, and when he retires I think he will feel very comfortable with leaving his patients with Dr. John Noak.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Not very encouraging, personable or helpful with my problem. Could not look me in the eye while he vaguely spoke to me. Didn't seem to want to address any of my questions. I ended up using a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. John M. Noack's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1998)

Centene