Ratings for Dr. Christine Peschken

Her staff are incredibly rude and make you feel like you are a burden to them. She is always running late...real late. I have called and left multiple messages for the nurses and it takes days (or they do not return calls at all) and then they do not have the latest information and have to call back (usually 2 days later). It has been a year and I am still waiting for a diagnosis. I feel like a guinea pig - try this drug, try this drug, try this drug. I would like a second opinion as I feel she does not spend the time to review my patient file properly. There are notes in it that are wrong so a poor listener too. Not happy with her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Peschken since 2009 I've had some long waits in the waiting room, it's something that is not uncommon with specialists, so I would not hold that against her. When I've had to get in to see her when problems have come up between visits, she's always made the time for me. Even though she's running behind, she has always provided timely and prompt care when needed - so she gets full points for 'punctuality'. Her nurse is wonderful and is a very good go-between when I've had problems come up - I've never had messages get lost nor have I ever felt I've been ignored or brushed off. The staff behind the front desk is not at all warm and fuzzy and I often feel that I'm interrupting their day when I arrive to check in, but they do their job (and I guess I'm not there to make friends and the doctor and her nurse are the key people) My case is a complex one & she's always explained things to me in a way that I understand. Never makes me feel rushed. Wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

My mother was misdiagnosed by Dr. Peschken in 2006 leading our whole family into a year from HELL. My mother was put through every invasive test possible because this doctor was Hell Bent on diagnosing my mother with a fatal form of cancer. Twelve months and one day later my mother was told there was NOTHING THERE. I have nothing but awful feelings towards this woman for what she put my mother, and my family, through.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr Peshken is by far the best rheumatologist I have ever seen. I have been to three different specialists in the past 12 years and she was the first one to actually treat my condition. She listens to her patients and has a great staff and system in place to address your needs and questions. When you arrive, you have an initial appointment with one of her nurses or clinical assistants. They take all of your vitals and you have an opportunity to pinpoint your concerns with your condition or treatment being received. They review your bloodwork, xrays and note any changes, improvements or otherwise. This lasts 15 - 20 minutes and is very thorough. Then Dr. Peshken reviews their notes and your have another 15-20 minute appointment with her. She is fabulous and has always made sure I fully understand the reason for the choice of treatment and I leave without confusion or questions on my mind. Love her and her staff to pieces. GREAT WORK!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr Peschkin is by far the best rheumatogist that my wife had during her 15 years of suffering from RPC. She showed unusual patient interest, had knowledge far beyond other doctors that she saw, and always made my wife feel important. Other doctors should watch her and learn from her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I cannot expess the gratitute I feel to have found Dr. Peshken. I was diagnosed with rhuematoid arthritis over ten years ago while in my thirties. It was devistating after being bed ridden for over a year. I feel Dr. Peschken saved my life. She so caring and knowlegable. I wish all doctors would follow her lead. The staff at the rehab clinic is also fantastic, the highest standards. God Bless

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I find Dr. Peschken to be extremely caring and understanding. I was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis after the birth of my daughter and it was such a painful experience but she helped me through it and I finally started a wonderful drug that has been a miracle for me (Remicade). My life is so different...where I once felt hopeless I now look forward to every day and love life. She has helped me see that there is something to look forward to other than daily pain. I am eternally grateful. Tom is also excellent and very knowledgeable. What a great team.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

DR PESCHKEN ROCKS!!!! she is an amazing doctor. I feel so lucky that i found her.Dr Peschken along with her medical student were so knowladgeable and so willing to help me. You can tell shes very confident and she definately knows her stuff.Even though she is not sure what autoimmune disease i have, she assured me she would get to the bottom of it.I cant wait till my next visit with her!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

She is an amazing doctor. I have dealt with doctors in my lifetime and she rates as one of the best in the profession. It is obvious that she cares about her patient and I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

She's the absolute best!!!! What an amazing rheumatologist!!! Makes you feel like an important person, not just 'another' patient!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007