Ratings for Dr. Roland Paul Sabundayo

I wish all the doctors I've ever seen in the past had Dr Sabondayo's manner. When he enters the room I feel calm and settled and glad to be there. I never feel rushed but always as if there's plenty of time to discuss health matters as one used to do back when doctors had--and gave--the time. Dr Sabondayo listens, welcomes queries, and approaches you as a whole person and not just as a symptom or series of symptoms. I'm always antsy when I go to a doctor but Dr Sabondayo turns what has become the norm at doctor offices--rush , rush, one foot out the door, eyes on the watch--on its head. If you visit Dr Sabondayo, prepare yourself for that anomaly: a patient doctor who invites your comments and questions.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Sabundayo returns his own phone calls which is a nice personal touch. He is professional yet friendly and engaging. He is knowledgable and compassionate. I would recommend him to friends or family. Staff in the office is mediocre but the way Dr. Sabundayo puts patients at ease is the reason to keep going back.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Sabundayo is a great internal medicine doctor; but my biggest issue is with his staff. They incorrectly charged a visit to my insurance and it has been a nightmare trying to correct, ultimately I have paid the difference to avoid going to collections but have changed doctors due to an incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

One of the BEST Internal Medicine Doctors in Baltimore and since I am the son of a Doctor, I have met a lot. He is a bit young looking but his depth of knowledge is of a doctor in his 50's. He is a great diagnostician and I am very comfortable talking about anything with him. He is a very friendly and open person. However, if you want 'Old School' medicine rather than today's 'Modern Medicine' he is NOT for you. 'Modern Medicine' has lost it's Personal touch and has become very Mechanical. All appointments are 15 minutes long so you feel rushed and you are really limited to discussing ONE ailment. He will schedule tests for just about anything, I suspect to cover law suits, and he is constantly 'tapping' on his laptop (modern notepad) rather than listening to me. Even though I know he knows the answer, Paul will NEVER step outside his area of expertise to offer just an opinion. Again, I suspect Law suit worries. I KNOW I am getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

He is the best doctor that I have ever had. Very compassionate and caring. He makes you feel comfortable about anything you need to discuss with him no matter how personal. Thourough with his examinations and responds quickly in reference to test results or any questions which arise in your care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Sabundayo is the best. He has the rare quality of really listening to what you say and responds to any questions you may have. He makes you feel like you are a friend NOT just a patient.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Long time patient. Never a complaint. Will go above the call of duty every time. We moved out of state, but still travel to see Dr. Sabundayo.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Roland Paul Sabundayo's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1994)