Ratings for Dr. Gonny Munsamy

By far the best family dr I've ever seen! His staff are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

So great with kids. Listens and all the staff at the clinic are wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Probably the best doctor you could ever go to. his staff are great. friendly atmosphere. hes the only person I would go to Take your whole family

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I am so lucky to have him as my Dr. He is the ONLY reason I go to Kingsridge medical clinic. I've had so many bad experiences there before from the other doctor, but now that he is there full time I am proud to go see him

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I saw Dr. Munsamy after three of my female physicians left St. Albert over a few years. I am very comfortable seeing Dr. Munsamy. He is very friendly and easy to speak with. He explains everything so you leave knowing exactly all the information. Recommended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Munsamy is always very friendly, patient and truly cares for his patient's comfort. Always answers questions in a way that can be easily understood and followed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He listens well. HE is pleasant, has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He gives you the time you need, you never feel as though you are being rushed out the door.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I see Dr. Munsamy as my family doctor in St. Albert and I think he is fantastic. My old doctor was good, but I never felt like she had the time for me. When I go to see him, he always takes a few minutes to catch up and he sees the benefit of getting to know the big picture when it comes to a patient. Whenever there is a problem, he is full of useful advice and he really takes the time to explain things. My husband and me both agree that this is one of the best things about him. You leave with a good understanding of what is happening. He is super friendly and personable. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

i love how dr. gonny treated my 1 month old wart. he was very kind and he had a good understanding of warts

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

he was just so nice he gave me everything for a good price and was just kind

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009