Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Matsumoto

We conveyed our father to Dr. Masumoto to build up his essential care. Dr. Masumoto was extremely understanding in tuning in to every one of our worries. He balanced the medicines and his clarification of every one was altogether talked about. Our father is very specific as to picking a specialist and he was extremely satisfied with the visit. We were offered referrals to authority immediately.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Matsumoto is an excellent physician for me. He initially started seeing me for my Type II Diabetes, along with a load of other issues that had brought on myself. He is very down to earth, and tells it to me straight, which is what I like. I when I mess up he lets me know but gives me encouragement. He takes a steady approach with meds and doesn't want to rely on them too much, which is good for me since it helps me to want to be more fit. The staff is great there as well, very helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. M is a good doctor but he totally mis diagnosed my problem for 5 yrs I have suffered lower stomach problems. In the end , 5 yrs of antibiotics every 2-3 months and more tests than I can count my problem turned out to be 2 ingunal hernias. I don't know why this was so difficult to diagnose, I pointed out the bulge on numerous office visits. I think Dr. Matsumto cares a lot for his patients. I sure wish he had found my problem sooner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Matsumoto's since 2006. Over the course of those years I have seen him for burns, kidney stones, lateral epicondylitis (r), and other illnesses. I have never had to wait for an appointment or any trouble getting seen in an emergency. Dr. Matsumoto is very helpful, knowledgeable, and cares about my health. What I like best is that he does not push medications on you, as I am one that prefers holistic treatment. In short . . . AWESOMENESS.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

We brought our dad to Dr. Masumoto to establish his primary care. Dr. Masumoto was very patient in listening to all our concerns. He adjusted the medications and his explanation of each one was thoroughly discussed. Our dad is quite particular as to choosing a doctor and he was very pleased with the visit. We were given referrals to specialist right away.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I've been going to Dr. M for 5 years now and haven't had any problems scheduling a time to see him and he's always been very kind. He never hesitated to refer me to specialists. One thing I found frustrating is that he stays neutral on any issue I ask him about- which might be a good thing for some but hard for me, because I ask for advise when I can't make a final decision and usually leave his office w/o an answer.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I've been very pleased with the visits I've had with Dr. Matsumoto. He's easy to talk to and seems genuinely caring and concerned with whatever's going on with me. The only caveat I can offer is that if during the course of an annual physical, if the conversation turns to something that is outside of the scope of an ordinary physical, you will be billed for an extra office visit (I'm not sure if this is the doctor's policy, or the insurer's policy). Otherwise: big smiley face.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. Paul Matsumoto is sarcastic and not helpful. He is never concerned with any concerns you may give him and I honestly cant wait to find another doctor! He has very little knowledge/experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. M is very unhelpful and seemingly uncaring. He thinks everything is viral and needs to be waited out. I understand that Dr.'s dont want to over medicate, but he UNDER-medicates. Sometimes we need helpl to stop the wheezing that's 3 weeks old, the cough that is horse, etc.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Paul M. Matsumoto's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas