Ratings for Dr. Alice L. Fuisz

Best physician I ever had. My friends and I all love her. She's always friendly and personable as well as frank and honest. She's also completely thorough, leaving no stone unturned and remaining knowledgeable about not only her patients' health but also their lives. I can't imagine a better experience with a physician. Yes, the staff are pretty awful, but they seem to manage to get the job done. I would also prefer if she accepted insurance, but given the service level, I was happy to pay.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Fuisz was extremely patient and helpful. I never felt rushed and she always makes me feel more at ease.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Fuisz for several years, and I really appreciate her service. She takes time to get to know her patients before you get into the ol' gown, and she makes you feel as comfortable as possible. She always takes time with her patients to do good consultations and answer any questions -- there is no "assembly line/rush job" here. And, in spite of all that, she manages to be punctual! (Which kinda disproves doctors arguments that the "don't have time to be both thorough and punctual -- she certainly is both!) She stopped taking my insurance, which is a bummer, but I continued going to her anyway -- even though it costs me more, I think the service and thoroughness is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Alice L. Fuisz's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)