Ratings for Dr. Alvin Chan

Dr Chan is simply amazing! No gibberish, straight forward and resolves the issues asap! A 5 out 5 for sure

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Doctor Chan Saved my Life......17 years ago he discovered that I had Prostate Cancer,sent me to the Specialist at PMH had the operation 2 months later, follow up's as required thankfully I'm still here turning 83 next week.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. When I went to go for walk-in appointment, it was really fast and effective!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

He is the worst doctor I ever met in my whole life! Please people, don't go in there.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Chan. He doesn't give you medication unless you really need it. He has been my doctor since I was a kid and now I am 18. GREAT DOCTOR !

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I went for prophylactic antibiotics in case a current issue I had became infected while I was away getting married. He refused even after I explained I wouldn't take the medication unless it gave frank signs of infection. He did not listen. Told me that I should make it really inflamed and go to the emergency room to get immediate attention. Not what I asked for at all, and would not take the time to listen from my point of view. His assessment skills were novice at best. He didn't palpate anywhere until I asked him. He was unprofessional: propped his feet up on a stool while he spoke to me did not lean in or make eye contact when he spoke to me. Needless to say, not impressed with this doctor and wouldn't recommend anyone I know to sit through his unempathetic mockery. Not to mention the poor state of his musty, dark and dingy clinic.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Looked in my throat, said I have a bad infection, gave me amoxil, DIDNT SWAB IT, had a rash on day 8 from amoxil, another md at the same clinic told me to stop amoxil and that it was probably cleared. next day had sore throat again. since I was already taking amoxil for 8 days already getting it swab so quickly after would give me false negative so if he had just swabbed my throat the 1st time around I would have known for sure. Now I'm taking another antibiotic but I don't even know if it really is strep. Maybe its viral... What an idiot of a doctor to not even swab my throat. He's too quick and stupid

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I'm not sure this guy is a doctor at all! He comes across as arrogant, pompous and completely disinterested. I believe it is dangerous to your health to see him. What props him up is his partner, Dr. Lee who is slightly better. Not much, but slightly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Great doctor. His clinic was very well run and fast. Very punctual and to the point. Also very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015