Ratings for Dr. Rebecca L. Seigel

I have been a patient of Dr. Seigel since 2007 and I absolutely love her. She is what a primary care physician should be. She is an excellent listener, very thorough, keeps excellent records of ALL your medical care, gives great referrals, addresses everything, explains test results and answers any and all questions. The only downside is her staff. They are awful and very rude.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

I went to see Dr. Siegel one time and never went back for seconds. Her listening skills are so poor that when I complained of mild depression and said I felt like I had no energy for my life, she actually responded, "Neat!" For every single thing I mentioned, she yanked out her pocket pill guide and was ready to write a prescription. This is bad doctoring, in my humble opinion.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Seigel is very friendly, professional, knowledgeable & a good listener. If she doesn't know the answer she will admit she doesn't & try & find out for me. She always calls me asap with test results etc. I find her to be very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Rebecca L. Seigel's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1997)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Bluecard Ppo