Ratings for Dr. Connie Robinson

An absolutely wonderful, patient and knowledgeable doctor who has always been there for our family. She and her staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions we might have at the time. Years ago we did have another doctor that wasn't great and we were absolutely thrilled that Dr Robinson was willing to take us on as patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I dread the day she retires. She has been a great doctor and extremely supportive. I like the staff as well. They have always been very friendly. Dr. Robinson and the staff care about our needs and I am thankful for them.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Wonderful staff. Well organized office. No complaints about anything. Glad to have a dedicated health team

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

She has always treated our family with great knowledge and consideration. We have never had problems getting an appointment and there has always been a good reason we needed one. Her staff is very helpful. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor my whole life! As most doctors schedules are busy, sometimes it can be challenging to get in to see her. I feel very confident in her current receptionist. Alicia always makes the right call as far as the need to get me in as soon as she can depending on the issue. I do not feel that Dr. Robinson has ever pushed medication on me. She always talks with me, and asks questions to figure out the best method for whatever I may be going through. Sometimes Dr. Robinson runs late in her appointments but she is always thorough and efficient. In regards to her hours; she has been a doctor for YEARS, she deserves to cut her hours as she has. Be flexible and courteous friends!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr Connie Robinson's office is never open. Not only is it never open when you need to get in her staff are extremely rude on the phone and they will almost never get you in. Have a sore throat? We will get you in in 6 weeks. She has been my family doctor my entire life. I have suffered from chronic yeast and bladder infections since I was three years old. It took 15 years of me suffering just for her to refer me to a gynaecologist . I begged her and begged her for years to send me because something was definitely wrong and she refused. I also suffer from mental ilness. During an extremely difficult time in my life she did not help me get help no matter how many times I was in her office or on the phone with her. I had attempted suicide several times and was self harming. She also breached confidentiality telling me something very personal about my mother. She does not care about her patients, she does not help people. There is a lot more about Dr. Robinson's past with me that makes her an awful Doctor. I hope she gets fired or retires soon.

Submitted May 20, 2016

I'm not sure why anyone would not be pleased with Dr. Robinson. She is an absolutely amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

The staff is very rude and Dr Robinson's hours are horrible. Like others have said she has changed her views on previous things she used to support. She has definitely lost interest in being a Dr.

Submitted December 15, 2015

Excellent family physician! It can be hard to get in but truly worth it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I am sad to say that I believe She needs to retire! I feel as though she is just going through the motions and doesn't really care of her patients. She is never current or up to date on new Medical breakthroughs and hardly available to you when you need her. If she ran her practice as often as she took vacations we'd all be golden! She should have been a Pediatrician as she's great with kids, and will get them in quick, but she's terrible with adults! Unfortunately things like STRESS, Panic, and anxiety do exist and she needs to start recognizing these issues and not taking them lightly. They really do affect your life in a negative manor.

Submitted January 5, 2013