Ratings for Dr. Nicola Masucci

Dr masucci has been taking great care of me for at least 20 year. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr.nick has Been my dr for 31 years best dr ever!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Merci au Dr.Masucci pour sa compréhension envers ses patients et d'apprendre a les connaîtres a savoir quand ils ont un problème même si il ne parle pas .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

J'aime beaucoup ce docteur car il comprend bien ma situation et essait d'ètre a sont meilleur. Parfois difficile a rejoindre mais très compétant

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

the best

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I liked him as my GP... however I complained often of constipation and all I got was prescriptions for it... I should have had a colonoscopy as I entered the hospital for pneumonia they found my hemoglobin was 68...They told me at the hospital I was bleeding internally so I had a colonoscopy and they found a tumor stage 3 I had colon cancer and had surgery it later spread to the lungs... all this suffering when the suggestion of a colonoscopy would have proven this and when I asked Dr Masucci on a follow up visit why he never sent me for one his response "we do not have to"... well.....I lost a fair amt of respect for him after that...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

he is a great doctor compassionate and human he his like the doctor who chose the field of medicine by vacation not for money

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

he is very humain and makes you feel like you are someone not a number he is thrutfull and does not lies to make things look good

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

He has to be one of the best doc's out there. he will listen to you and will take care of you. the only problem is that everybody see's him so its hard to get an appointment...

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Good listener, sociable and his experience serves him right. Offers different alternatives and always in good humor.Doesn't push prescription. Answer all the questions you asked him with the explanations that you can understand without medical terms.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011