Ratings for Dr. Janet O'Mahoney

Dr. O' Mahoney is very understanding and easy to talk too. She listens and never rushes the appointment.She is absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I am very grateful to have a wonderful woman doctor who is very caring and knowledgeable on her examinations & diagnosis. She has been wonderful as a doctor and friend to me for the past 10+ years I have been going to her. Hope she stays in the practice for many, many years to come! Thank you, Dr. O'Mahoney for your honesty, being a great listener and for being a great doctor! p.s. I want to thank her staff, they are great too! Always very helpful when I call, or when I am there for my appointment. Dr. O and her staff received 5's in all catagories, they have been very good to me and I'm grateful they are in my network of doctors under my insurance plan.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Excellent doctor, calls me back when I call, or when necessary. Always available when I need her..

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Doctor Janet O'Mahony(oo-mah'hahn-ee) is a sterling individual, mother, wife and physician. I have personally seen her monthly tend a dear friend and parishioner of mine who has a severe challenging condition with grace, insight and unique finesse for a many years.- Rev Jonathan Joel Woodworth iamjonbible@gmail.com

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I love Dr. O'Mahoney but I agree with what the other person said about never hearing back re: test results. I have had blood tests and ECG and MRI's done and have been calling repeatedly to find out the results but never get a call back.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

except for staff(which almost single handedly has made me switch doctors) everything has been great for the 10 yrs i have seen her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Good doctor, but communication is not great. When I get blood tests or xrays, they never call with the results, I have to call them.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Janet O'Mahoney's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental