Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Kazlow

I had no problem with the staff and appreciated the time the doctor spent with me

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I went to this doctor's office for a respitory issue. I was disappointed with the staff and the quality of service. The office does not look equipped to deal with pressing issues- as it appears to have outdated equipment and almost the apperance of a converted home. The doctor is a nice person but it appears that I was recommended expensive antibiotics when a simple over the counter would have done the trick. I went multiple times and between the copays, X-rays required, expensive meds, and very unfriendly staff- I suggest you may consider alternatives as I do not write reviews...until now.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Was charged my copay, found out afterwards that because it was a PCP yearly physical that they shouldn't have charged me the copay since my insurance covers them at 100%. Aside from that the office staff was very friendly but the doctor is very blah. He does not have a lot to say and I felt like he really wasn't taking a true physical, he didn't weigh me or tell me my BMI. All he did was test my eyes, look into my ears and tap on my stomach. I know that I am overweight and NEED to lose weight but he did not bring up the subject, in fact it felt like he was uncomfortable with the entire situation. He did send me for bloodwork, and I came back and he did the same things he did a few weeks before and then told me my bloodwork came back fine which I thought was vague. For future physicals or PCP visits, I think I will find someone else with a bit more personality who is actually willing to discuss my medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Mean staff, dr. seems bored. Have to tell him what I need instead of other way around

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Kazlow's administrative staff seems very annoyed when they answer the phone. I've gotten the impression that Dr. Kazlow isn't the best listener; after discussing my symptoms & situation in detail, his follow-up questions indicate that he wasn't listening the first time. Additionally, he's not very personable, & I think that a warm personality is a valuable trait in doctors.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Don't really care for him. Not the greatest personality for a doctor. Don't feel comfortable with him or office staff. Orders lots of testing and non-generic medications. My experience he doesn't really give you detailed results of testing. Staff can be rude at times and act as if they themselves are a physician. Office vist time is 1/2 which is nice.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Gary A. Kazlow's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Unicare