Ratings for Dr. Sejal G. Mattu

Dr. Mattu has become our family doctor. She's kind, yet competent. She is very knowledgeable and has excellent staff. I would not choose anyone else at this point.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

It's very hard to find a doctor that is as thorough as Dr. Mattu. She listens to everything and her knowledge just amazes me! She figures almost everything out! How does one little lady have that much knowledge? She wants to hear all you have to say down to the smallest detail. She will listen until you have said all you need to say. She never rushes and even likes it when I pull my list out. She is soft spoken, kind gentle, caring, patient, accurate and respectful. Nothing is too embarrassing either. She just has this way of making you comfortable. My husband said he would never go to a woman doctor ---- until he sat in with me a few times. Now he goes to her too. Her office is cozy, the staff is excellent. She knows her stuff! Amazing how she can find things that no one else ever could. I've been going to her for over 10 years and I have never had a problem with her or her staff. She truly is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Mattu for 12 years. Now that I'm married, she graciously took on my husband as a new patient. She is an absolute angel! Dr. Mattu listens very carefully to all my concerns, even though some are probably not worth calling "concerns." Never once has she cut me off, never treated me as if I was insignificant, and never made me feel rushed, as I have had that feeling with other doctors. Instead, you are greeted by wonderful staff (although I don't particularly care for the current receptionist - hence the 4 out of 5 for staff), and then this brilliant, caring, compact bundle of joy (Dr. Mattu) comes in and says, "Knock, knock! Hi there!" She really, REALLY knows her stuff - and I find that the rooms, all decorated with calendars of her family, to be a wonderful personal touch! It feels like we get to know a little about her, not just the Dr. getting to know the patient. My parents, my brother, myself, and my husband, we ALL LOVE Dr. Mattu!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Staff are very nice and know their job well. They are definitely working hard. Even thought I have to wait to see Dr. Mattu sometimes, when she is in the exam room with me, it's as if no one else is waiting to see her. She takes the time needed to discuss my needs. She does not rush to give antibiotics if she feels they are not needed. I have been with this physician over 10 years and would never consider anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Mattu for 10+ years now. I would highly recommend her to a friend/family member. She is very conservative & informative. I am so pleased with my healthcare provider, " I have the best doctor" in town.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr Mattu is an excellent internist. What I like most is she is willing to listen to the patient and work with the patient to develop a treatment plan. She is conservative in that she doesn't jump onto the newest drug, instead preferring to start with older, proven drugs instead of newer expensive drugs. She knows when to recommend a specialist, and she has a way of gently cajoling you to do what you need to do. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years, and have never had a problem. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I loveeeeeee Dr. Mattu. So is so polite & helpful....the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Sejal G. Mattu's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Assurant