Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Sheehan

Dr Sheehan is very thorough like the other raters have mentioned... He knows a lot and asks a lot of questions to get the bottom of an illness. My mom and aunt also go to him so I guess that says something.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Sheehan tends to make unnecessary referrals. My wife went in complaining of a stomache ache and ended up getting an ultrasound. Twice I went in with mild localized chest pain that was eventually determined to be Intercostal muscle pain by another doctor. Dr. Sheehan first recommended a cardiac CT scan, then visits to a cardiac specialist. Neither was able to determine a cause. Eventually, I switched to another doc who was less of a hypercondriac with a better success rate at determining simple problems.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Sheehan is very thorough. He doesn't always take the time to tell me what he thinks is going on, but otherwise I think he does a good job.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Charles E. Sheehan's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD