Ratings for Dr. Anette M. Johnson

Very rude doctor and yes I agree with previous review that she meddles with how you should take care of your kids IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS! It was done in a very intrusive way and even commented how it is "sexually" inappropriate it is to have my kids sleep with us in our room once in a while! I was about to ask her is she has kids and how are they doing coz . She is a judgmental counselor than a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Johnson is a fantastic, thorough doctor that has my children as her first priority at all times. She is great with kids and very straight forward with adults. I can't imagine having any other doctor for my kids. They are in the best hands with her!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

She has been our Doctor for two children from age 3 to adulthood (ages 18). She has always done a wonderful job with the various sicknesses and troubles that we have encountered. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Have tried on numerous occasions to try and get through to schedule an appointment to no avail. Keep getting "Mailbox is full", When you finally do get appointment they group you in with about 5 otherpeople who have appointments a the same time so inevitably you are stuck in unsanitized waiting room for hours. It appears they have no respect for other peoples time.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Her bedside manner is definitely lacking. She speaks to the parent as if they are a wayward child. She specifically spoke to the issue of homeschooling, in front of my daughter, telling me that I should get her in to a good "church school". She was homeschooled as a child and "hated it." When I tried to ask her quietly if my child's height and weight were proportionate, she raised her voice at me and told me to "never talk about her weight around her." I was quiet, she was not. Totally inappropriate and unprofessional behavior and I will not be returning to this doctor. (Obviously)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Love her she is the best!!! Not the doctor for you if you want somebody to baby you. Very understanding and streight forward no bs

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

She was rudeand not clear enough with instruction.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Anette M. Johnson's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1972)