You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steve Szarka

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

So helpful and kind. You need to have respect to be treated with respect people. Wow the rudeness ! I would fire most of these patients you have ! But it's common knowledge that people that review are people with bad manners.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

When we first came to Dr. Szarka's office, we were very pleased. However, he now has no time for his patients, and therefore spends little time with us. Margi's another story... The nurses need to focus on speaking with proper manners. Please take note of our input Dr. Szarka. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

A physical for a 20 year old consisted of taking my blood pressure and pulse... Then the pap which was a separate "appointment" (at the same day of the physical i had to wait over a month and a half to have) They didn't weigh me or take my height or even touch a stethoscope, even though my BP and pulse was high. The lady doctor I had was very nice, but I was thrown aback that that was all there was to my physical. When I asked if there was a mis-understanding with my appt, the receptionist (Not sure who it was) started talking down to me and made me feel like an idiot for questioning.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

WORST DOCTOR IN HAMILTON !!! Very rude and he cares more about his bank account than your health problems. Denise at the front desk also very rude and unprofessional. If you have an appointment you have to wait sometimes more than an hour.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been with them since I was a baby all you are saying is untrue stop insulting Steve and marg they are amazing people who have always been very very kind to me ad they both always ask me how school is and how I have been so if you don't like them sucks to be you don't just sit and complain

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

The Dr is alright. It is hard to get to see him due to the high security he has at his front desk. Yes, you Marg. It is very inappropriate that you provide medical advice or deny individuals the opportunity to meet with the Dr. When people contact your office you are required to gather basic info on their medical concerns. At that point book an appt for them. You are not legally permitted to deny them an appt based on your medical opinion.... which I have concrete evidence that you have been doing this. You are not able to do this because you DO NOT HAVE a medical opinion. And when an elderly woman contacts your office to discuss concerns with her medication and you proceed to tell her that she does not need the prescribed medication is above your pay grade. That is medical negligence and u are putting yourself and the Dr in a very nasty prediction. I promise you that next time I hear even the slightest mistreatment of the patients that attend this office I will make sure I expose u.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I do not like the staff at the office , they are never on time and rude i am a young mother and they make the clear everytime i call for my son, they tell me im over reacting to problems or making them up. My son has been in the hospital for these so called made up illness. Just because im young ( in my 20's) doesnt mean i dont know what im talking avout or when something is wrong with my children. The actually doctor is a nice man but you have to get theough the stupid front desk staff then his wife before you can see him which is wrong! They even refused a follow up from the hospital after my 2 year old son had sezures. Ended up taking him back for his follow up at the hospital. I have since changed doctors and am now seeking medical advice from somwone who knows what they are doing. Worst doctors office ever with staff that is down right rude and disorganized!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Worst doctor in Hamilton by far. Our family is extremely dissapointed in the care that our mother gets there. The rest of the family has been able to find a new doctor but unfortunatley there is no room for her at this time. It is in constant pain from many injuries to her body and they just dont care, the secretary is awful, Marg is awful, its like they are treating animals there, they dont even let you speak. Worst service ever. dirty office, very unprofessional, and should be shut down.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Steve Szarka's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for 18 yrs. The doctor is great. But it's true he's hard to see. The front desk are more like security then receptionists ."

January 5, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L9C 2Z3". Address has been updated from "None" to "672 Upper James Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19053892253".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So helpful and kind. You need to have respect to be treated with respect people. Wow the rudeness ! I would fire most of these patients you have ! But it's com..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "When we first came to Dr. Szarka's office, we were very pleased. However, he now has no time for his patients, and therefore spends little time with us. Margi's..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "A physical for a 20 year old consisted of taking my blood pressure and pulse... Then the pap which was a separate "appointment" (at the same day of the physical..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "WORST DOCTOR IN HAMILTON !!! Very rude and he cares more about his bank account than your health problems. Denise at the front desk also very rude and unprofes..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with them since I was a baby all you are saying is untrue stop insulting Steve and marg they are amazing people who have always been very very kind ..."

January 23, 2015