Ratings for Dr. Steve Szarka

OMG...this office is so unprofessional . Called the office couple weeks ago because i needed to see my doctor . The person on the phone was so rude . I was told to go to my pharmacy and pick up robaxacet , I was not given a appointment . Told to call back next week if not feeling better. If Dr. Szarka doesnt want to see patients maybe he should retire . Hes rarely in the office anyway. Try getting a appointment in this office . Staff is not friendly . Thinking about finding a new dr . I will not comment on knowledge as i dont think the treatment i get is from the doctor. But from the secretary and other office staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Can't get in to see him. I get information from him through his receptionist. Didn't examine me before sending me to physio, then giving me a prescription over the phone. I now have a serious problem, and I am waiting to hear back from specialist. This will be about 3 mouths without ever seeing the Doctor. Poor quality of service.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Great doctor if you can see him . Marg is the biggest problem in that office . She thinks she is the Doctor because she is his wife . She is the rude terrible person on the phone giving medical advise, hanging up on you . I dont think if the regular receptionist spoke to the patients the way Marg does they would still have a job there. Its not fair that all the staff is getting trashed on this site because of one person . Tizianna and Denise work great as a team . Get Marg out of there !!!! And your ratings will change Dr Szarka.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Steve Szarka wonderful when you could get an appointment to see him. The staff is rude. You are never taken on time for your appointment. The receptionist thinks she's a doctor and give unwanted medical advice instead of booking an appointment for you. Never had a follow up appointment to review the medication I was on. Marg would just say have the pharmacy call and we'll renew the prescription. I have left his practice and have a great family doctor now.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR, the staff is not nice at all VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Steve you need to do something about your staff

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Helpful and dedicated staff. Always thank- full to have them assist me in my health care

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Szarka is great but his wife on the other hand is not. When calling to get an appointment to see him you have to be persistent you want to see the doctor or else she will just say they will call something in for you. And that is when you can even get ahold of them contemplating switching doctors

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Szarka for more than 20 years ... He always sees me promptly in urgent situations ... has steered me through 2 hip replacements and other sundry health situations ... I'm extremely pleased with the care provided. Jack Booth

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This office is horrible - they regularly refuse appointments and have awful receptionists

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have been a patient for many years . i think the staff the doctor has now is great. The receptionist Denise is awesome!!! One of the nicest receptionist they have had there in a long time. You can actually get in to see the doctor in a timely manner now . I find her very polite and takes time to listen. I believe the doctors wife answers the phone alot . She is the one that will hang up on you. Stop you from seeing the doctor. I dont think the staff should get trashed for what one person does . Great doctor !!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016