You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steve Szarka

I had been with him my entire life, but for the past 6 or so years things have just gone downhill. Dr Szarka is a great doctor, but it is nearly impossible to see him. He refuses to handle anything related to mental health, refuses to renew prescriptions (even if a hospital did the original prescription). They don't look at records (went in for problem, got a blood test, went back a couple weeks later for same problem, got sent for another blood test saying they had no record of previous one). Half of my files were missing from the records my new doctor received. Again, he is a great doctor, but the staff and organization have gone downhill.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr Steve is great guy - his receptionist is a nightmare. If it's possible to mess something up, the receptionist has her PhD in it. Terrible phone service, outrageous & public inquisition of symptoms, etc. How can such a good guy have such a trainwreck for staff Stick to answering phone, receptionist & not trying to be a doctor. You can't handle your own job, never mind HIS.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

The worst staff ever . Dr szarka wife is behond rude .. The secretary is even worse . Can't wait to find a new doctor . Miss my old doctor Dr Cellini was the best doctor .. R.I.P

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr isn't so bad, his wife is an absolute nightmare. Never been faced with someone so unpleasant. Try saying goodbye before hanging up, and when you make a mistake don't blame the patient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

So helpful and kind. You need to have respect to be treated with respect people. Wow the rudeness ! I would fire most of these patients you have ! But it's common knowledge that people that review are people with bad manners.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

When we first came to Dr. Szarka's office, we were very pleased. However, he now has no time for his patients, and therefore spends little time with us. Margi's another story... The nurses need to focus on speaking with proper manners. Please take note of our input Dr. Szarka. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

A physical for a 20 year old consisted of taking my blood pressure and pulse... Then the pap which was a separate "appointment" (at the same day of the physical i had to wait over a month and a half to have) They didn't weigh me or take my height or even touch a stethoscope, even though my BP and pulse was high. The lady doctor I had was very nice, but I was thrown aback that that was all there was to my physical. When I asked if there was a mis-understanding with my appt, the receptionist (Not sure who it was) started talking down to me and made me feel like an idiot for questioning.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

WORST DOCTOR IN HAMILTON !!! Very rude and he cares more about his bank account than your health problems. Denise at the front desk also very rude and unprofessional. If you have an appointment you have to wait sometimes more than an hour.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been with them since I was a baby all you are saying is untrue stop insulting Steve and marg they are amazing people who have always been very very kind to me ad they both always ask me how school is and how I have been so if you don't like them sucks to be you don't just sit and complain

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Steve Szarka's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had been with him my entire life, but for the past 6 or so years things have just gone downhill. Dr Szarka is a great doctor, but it is nearly impossible to s..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Steve is great guy - his receptionist is a nightmare. If it's possible to mess something up, the receptionist has her PhD in it. Terrible phone service, outr..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst staff ever . Dr szarka wife is behond rude .. The secretary is even worse . Can't wait to find a new doctor . Miss my old doctor Dr Cellini was the be..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr isn't so bad, his wife is an absolute nightmare. Never been faced with someone so unpleasant. Try saying goodbye before hanging up, and when you make a mista..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for 18 yrs. The doctor is great. But it's true he's hard to see. The front desk are more like security then receptionists ."

January 5, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L9C 2Z3". Address has been updated from "None" to "672 Upper James Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19053892253".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So helpful and kind. You need to have respect to be treated with respect people. Wow the rudeness ! I would fire most of these patients you have ! But it's com..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "When we first came to Dr. Szarka's office, we were very pleased. However, he now has no time for his patients, and therefore spends little time with us. Margi's..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "A physical for a 20 year old consisted of taking my blood pressure and pulse... Then the pap which was a separate "appointment" (at the same day of the physical..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "WORST DOCTOR IN HAMILTON !!! Very rude and he cares more about his bank account than your health problems. Denise at the front desk also very rude and unprofes..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with them since I was a baby all you are saying is untrue stop insulting Steve and marg they are amazing people who have always been very very kind ..."

January 23, 2015