Ratings for Dr. Steve Szarka

FRONT STAFF IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT PATIENT CARE AT ALL! If your sick... don’t call this office!!! They will make you feel that you don’t need to be seen! With talking with other patients, we are tired of being treated this way and will be making a complaint to the College! ITS TIME FOR THIS OFFICE TO RETIRE, CAUSE CLEARLY YOU DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PATIENTS ANYMORE. You lost that drive, a long time ago! Time to move on!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Staff is horrible! (M, D & J)Rude and very unprofessional! Called for an appointment, only to be told once again, that Dr Szarka is not in office. They don’t have anyone covering for them, so I decided to go to walk-in. When I called the office again to make a follow up appointment, I was told’ why are you even calling?’ And then proceeded to give me sh** for going to walk-in, instead of listening, to what was wrong! They make you feel that you don’t matter. So disappointed in this office. They need new staff who are friendly, refreshing and professional. If you want an appointment, you better call in a MONTH in advance! If your sick? FORGET IT! Go to a walk-in!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I really like the way Steve zarka and his team operate. They are truly Professionals in every way. People are so demanding they're crazy I would disregard all the bad comments from people because I think they're crazy into demanding. Dr. Steve zarka and his team are not God they are regular people Like Us trying to do a great job for us

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Szarka is wonderful but it is impossible to see him. I have a history of asthma but hadn't used an inhaler since childhood. When my asthma returned after being triggered by severe allergies, his wife refused to give me a new prescription for my inhaler. I ended up in the ER unable to breathe where they prescribed me one, which I still had to later battle her on to refill. I dread calling their office because of her, if I am even able to get in touch. Mental health is also not taken seriously at this office, as it will be months between appointments with little actual progress or discussion. Again, Szarka is wonderful, but his office is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

My life is miserable because of his arguing that i didn't have what i actually had (big difference between a brain tumor and a migraine headache) but try telling him that

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Went to see this doc on a Saturday as TeleHealth recommended I go there within 24 hrs with my symptoms. I called first and receptionist said I don't have to go as there is nothing they can do. If you want you can pick up a container or just go to your own doc. I went in to pick up a container and form and the receptionist was reading the newspaper and told me she was a nurse and gave me advice which was the opposite of what TeleHealth had told me. I told her this and she said they do not know anything. I asked again if she was a nurse and she said yes and I asked her name and it was Margaret but she would not tell me her last name.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

This Doctors office is terrible they are sent files and medical records and then when asked about them your told they dont have them. Staff members are rude. Marg needs to stop having the doctor just call perscriptions in for patients! IF YOU CANT RUN YOUR PRACTICE PROPERLY RETIRE!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

This doctor needs to retire . He does not want to see patients . The new receptionist... wow... is terrible . Whatever happened to Denise ??? You can never get through to this office . Phones are turned off by 4pm most days. I am so tired of calling the office to be talked down by his wife . She is not a dr and should not be giving advise. Stay home and let the dr do his job . Myself and others i know are looking for new dr.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

OMG...this office is so unprofessional . Called the office couple weeks ago because i needed to see my doctor . The person on the phone was so rude . I was told to go to my pharmacy and pick up robaxacet , I was not given a appointment . Told to call back next week if not feeling better. If Dr. Szarka doesnt want to see patients maybe he should retire . Hes rarely in the office anyway. Try getting a appointment in this office . Staff is not friendly . Thinking about finding a new dr . I will not comment on knowledge as i dont think the treatment i get is from the doctor. But from the secretary and other office staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Can't get in to see him. I get information from him through his receptionist. Didn't examine me before sending me to physio, then giving me a prescription over the phone. I now have a serious problem, and I am waiting to hear back from specialist. This will be about 3 mouths without ever seeing the Doctor. Poor quality of service.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017