Ratings for Dr. Steve Szarka

I've been seeing Dr. Szarka for more than 20 years ... He always sees me promptly in urgent situations ... has steered me through 2 hip replacements and other sundry health situations ... I'm extremely pleased with the care provided. Jack Booth

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This office is horrible - they regularly refuse appointments and have awful receptionists

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have been a patient for many years . i think the staff the doctor has now is great. The receptionist Denise is awesome!!! One of the nicest receptionist they have had there in a long time. You can actually get in to see the doctor in a timely manner now . I find her very polite and takes time to listen. I believe the doctors wife answers the phone alot . She is the one that will hang up on you. Stop you from seeing the doctor. I dont think the staff should get trashed for what one person does . Great doctor !!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had been with him my entire life, but for the past 6 or so years things have just gone downhill. Dr Szarka is a great doctor, but it is nearly impossible to see him. He refuses to handle anything related to mental health, refuses to renew prescriptions (even if a hospital did the original prescription). They don't look at records (went in for problem, got a blood test, went back a couple weeks later for same problem, got sent for another blood test saying they had no record of previous one). Half of my files were missing from the records my new doctor received. Again, he is a great doctor, but the staff and organization have gone downhill.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr Steve is great guy - his receptionist is a nightmare. If it's possible to mess something up, the receptionist has her PhD in it. Terrible phone service, outrageous & public inquisition of symptoms, etc. How can such a good guy have such a trainwreck for staff Stick to answering phone, receptionist & not trying to be a doctor. You can't handle your own job, never mind HIS.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

The worst staff ever . Dr szarka wife is behond rude .. The secretary is even worse . Can't wait to find a new doctor . Miss my old doctor Dr Cellini was the best doctor .. R.I.P

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr isn't so bad, his wife is an absolute nightmare. Never been faced with someone so unpleasant. Try saying goodbye before hanging up, and when you make a mistake don't blame the patient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I've been a patient for 18 yrs. The doctor is great. But it's true he's hard to see. The front desk are more like security then receptionists .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

So helpful and kind. You need to have respect to be treated with respect people. Wow the rudeness ! I would fire most of these patients you have ! But it's common knowledge that people that review are people with bad manners.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

When we first came to Dr. Szarka's office, we were very pleased. However, he now has no time for his patients, and therefore spends little time with us. Margi's another story... The nurses need to focus on speaking with proper manners. Please take note of our input Dr. Szarka. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015