Ratings for Dr. Michael Lester

I rarely write reviews but for him I had to! He is the worst doctor ever. only cares about money. you have to wait so ling for a 2 minute appointment. waste of time. He is not knowledgeable at all. The staff are very rude as well. Please don't go to him. He is the worst!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Michael Lester is a very good Dr Yes he does joke around a lot but we liked him better then any of the other Dr the we had seen before. If you are looking to get your children files call the Medical Record at 1800-775-0093.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

We have twins and he saw both of them for different medical reasons. He was attentive, kind and funny. He explained what was going on with our children in a way that gave us relief, and understadding.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I switched to another pediatrician for my 3 kids. I agree with other posters that Dr. Lester is arrogant, lack bedside manners and not a very good doctor. When I had my third kid, Dr. Lester asked me if the factory was closed now. He misdiagnosed my daughter who was 2 yrs old. After my husband's insistance that she was really sick, Dr. Lester reluctantly ordered a lung X-ray. He told my husband it would come out as clear. Well, it turned out my daughter had pneumonia. Lots of other bad experiences with this pediatrician... I decided it wasn't worth staying with him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I took my 2 year old to see Dr.Lester for a skin condition and I'm sorry to say, but the experience was not good. I believe that many times hat I see a negative comment on a posting it may have been because of that person's attitude towards others, but we were nothing but kind and friendly to him and he was very brief and rude. I felt like he rushed us (even though we were the only ones in the office) and was very dismissive, condescending and judgemental. I would not recommend him to anybody. I've been to the walk in on Duke of York before and Dr.O is much more professional, kind to people and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Worst experience ever Very rude Thinks too much of himself Hurt my daughter I hate him Went to Dr Asady so much better!!!! He's amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have never been spoken down to as much as this doctor had done in one 5 minute conversation. we took our daughter to the walk in clinic today for constipation and eczema issues. he made us feel like so beneath him and possibly like the worst parents ever. he was very very judgemental. I would never go to this doc again. I am sure there are better docs out there that have great assessment skills and better communication skills too.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Lester is an unbelievable pediatrician. He has a wealth of knowledge, friendly, and always on time. The staff is great. \He now works part time at the Duke of York Walk in Clinic just south of Square 1.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Does anyone one know how I can obtain my children's records?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr.Lester has been our paediatrician for 13 years. Wonderful Doctor with a wealth of knowledge and experience. He is currently seeing patients on a partime basis at the Paediatric clinic Duke of york in Mississauga.Call before your visit . Thank you for your service Dr.Lester

Submitted November 2, 2016