Ratings for Dr. Michael Lester

I took my child in to the duke of York WIC, and seen dr Lester. I have to say he was the rudest doctor I have ever encountered! I brought my child there based on a genuine concern and for a Second opinion; he made me feel as if I was stupid for even coming, even asking me if I was being forced to bring her! No doctor should make any parent feel like that! Horrible I would not recommend him at any cost! He’s condescending and full of himself like other posts implies. Please parents take your child somewhere else! There’s a reason why there rating is on a 2.8!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

My family and extended family come from Pakistan. A total of 9 children were under Dr. Lester's care. He was excellent in his care. There was zero evidence of racism. Many of his patients are from the middle east and east. Who ever wrote that he was a racist has big problems and needs help.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Usually very quickly appointment... Doesn't much pay attention in the parents even the kids.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

He is a racist piece of shi*. Doesnt deserve to be a doctor glad he retired and hope he has a terrible retirement reflecting on what kind of piece of he shi* was.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

He Sexually abuses me - I am reporting this for the first time - finally coming out, encouraged by

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

The BEST of the best. We were so sad to hear about his retirement. But hope he is enjoying it. :)

Submitted January 18, 2018

Extremely rude doctor! Thinks of himself very highly but lacks the knowledge and care. He said my son had eczema which actually turned out to be an infection. He was very condescending to myself and my wife both. I had to control my anger and I regret it. I should have given him a befitting reply for his comments.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have taken all my children to Dr. Lester and I still seek him on a regular basis even though he is not their pediatrician. I find him extremely knowledgeable, friendly and interested in helping my children. When I see other doctors I have to go back to him as he is the only doctor to hit the nail on the head time and time again. He is straight forward and direct which I love about him as he does not guess and say try this or that. He is so experienced and he just knows. Trust me I have had many complications with my children and he is the one opening the doors and putting us on the right track. The negative reports below are shocking and I ask myself is it because these parents are in denial or don't want to hear the truths or looking for a friend to tell them only what they want to hear. As well if these parents think they know better, then maybe they should have studied to become doctors. The truth is he is a professional with all the experience of all these doctors combined. I have as well seen some of these others doctors mentioned (Mississauga area) and I still stand by my review and Dr. Lester, I would not want to be seen by any of them, they are never on time and seem to lack any kind of judgment and unsure of themselves. You cannotbeat him and kids health speaks for itself. These parents complaining may be a reflection on themselves and not Dr. Lester. Thank you Dr. Lester for everything.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have taken my children several times to Dr. Lester. I have always found him patient, knowledgeable , friendly and interested. The negative reports below may be a reflection on the parents and not Dr. Lester.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I have visited several doctors concerning my child's health. I did not receive any help from any of them. I then saw Dr. Lester At the Duke of York WIC. He listened to me giving a long history of my child's problems. He sorted everything out and put me on the right tract to sort things out. Thank you Dr. Lester

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017