Ratings for Dr. Michael Lester

Extremely rude doctor! Thinks of himself very highly but lacks the knowledge and care. He said my son had eczema which actually turned out to be an infection. He was very condescending to myself and my wife both. I had to control my anger and I regret it. I should have given him a befitting reply for his comments.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have taken all my children to Dr. Lester and I still seek him on a regular basis even though he is not their pediatrician. I find him extremely knowledgeable, friendly and interested in helping my children. When I see other doctors I have to go back to him as he is the only doctor to hit the nail on the head time and time again. He is straight forward and direct which I love about him as he does not guess and say try this or that. He is so experienced and he just knows. Trust me I have had many complications with my children and he is the one opening the doors and putting us on the right track. The negative reports below are shocking and I ask myself is it because these parents are in denial or don't want to hear the truths or looking for a friend to tell them only what they want to hear. As well if these parents think they know better, then maybe they should have studied to become doctors. The truth is he is a professional with all the experience of all these doctors combined. I have as well seen some of these others doctors mentioned (Mississauga area) and I still stand by my review and Dr. Lester, I would not want to be seen by any of them, they are never on time and seem to lack any kind of judgment and unsure of themselves. You cannotbeat him and kids health speaks for itself. These parents complaining may be a reflection on themselves and not Dr. Lester. Thank you Dr. Lester for everything.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have taken my children several times to Dr. Lester. I have always found him patient, knowledgeable , friendly and interested. The negative reports below may be a reflection on the parents and not Dr. Lester.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I have visited several doctors concerning my child's health. I did not receive any help from any of them. I then saw Dr. Lester At the Duke of York WIC. He listened to me giving a long history of my child's problems. He sorted everything out and put me on the right tract to sort things out. Thank you Dr. Lester

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I rarely write reviews but for him I had to! He is the worst doctor ever. only cares about money. you have to wait so ling for a 2 minute appointment. waste of time. He is not knowledgeable at all. The staff are very rude as well. Please don't go to him. He is the worst!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Michael Lester is a very good Dr Yes he does joke around a lot but we liked him better then any of the other Dr the we had seen before. If you are looking to get your children files call the Medical Record at 1800-775-0093.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

We have twins and he saw both of them for different medical reasons. He was attentive, kind and funny. He explained what was going on with our children in a way that gave us relief, and understadding.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I switched to another pediatrician for my 3 kids. I agree with other posters that Dr. Lester is arrogant, lack bedside manners and not a very good doctor. When I had my third kid, Dr. Lester asked me if the factory was closed now. He misdiagnosed my daughter who was 2 yrs old. After my husband's insistance that she was really sick, Dr. Lester reluctantly ordered a lung X-ray. He told my husband it would come out as clear. Well, it turned out my daughter had pneumonia. Lots of other bad experiences with this pediatrician... I decided it wasn't worth staying with him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I took my 2 year old to see Dr.Lester for a skin condition and I'm sorry to say, but the experience was not good. I believe that many times hat I see a negative comment on a posting it may have been because of that person's attitude towards others, but we were nothing but kind and friendly to him and he was very brief and rude. I felt like he rushed us (even though we were the only ones in the office) and was very dismissive, condescending and judgemental. I would not recommend him to anybody. I've been to the walk in on Duke of York before and Dr.O is much more professional, kind to people and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Worst experience ever Very rude Thinks too much of himself Hurt my daughter I hate him Went to Dr Asady so much better!!!! He's amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017