Ratings for Dr. Michael Wilton

Was so helpful and caring in treating my elderly parents!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr.Wilton has been my doctor and my families for over 20 years. He is amazing caring , kind, listens and has acted on everything that is a concern. He was exceptional with my mother in law. We are very lucky to have such a kind doctor to care for us. We just love him!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Wilton may have at one time fit these claims, (though I doubt it!). He answers your questions, will prescribe alternative medicine, and has a great network of doctors he works with. I have seen him myself since he took over for Dr Schunk, and now a parent, I absolutely trust him with my family! Had it not been for a Dr Wilton referral, I wouldn't be able to walk right now.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Wilton lacks thorough assessment skills, or at least he doesn't apply them. One family member was misdiagnosed and sent to receive a painful, invasive procedure at centennary hospital after a very short 2 minute appointment with Dr Wilton. After the procedure did not work, he completely changed his initial diagnosis and prescribed her a harmful medication again after a very short appointment. Another family member who had a serious heart arrhythmia was not sent to the ER after visiting with Dr. Wilton. It was only weeks afterwards when he went over her ECG test results that he had his receptionist call her and tell her to seek emergency care. These are both patients who have been with Dr.Wilton for 20+ years. Another thing, if his pen even touches paper, you will be paying full price for a doctors note, regardless of how insignificant it is or how long you have known him. I was charged full price for doctors notes that were done free at multiple walk in clinics.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

He is definitely not proactive for seniors. My 94 yr old father has been let down by Dr Wilton over the past year when our family needs him most. He doesn't return calls and does not read hospital reports that are sent to him when his patients are admitted thru emerg. Not at all helpful when a patient is at their most vulnerable. He has let this family down consitently.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I feel fortunate to have such a knowledgeable and caring doctor as Dr. Wilton. He is upfront, honest and to the point, which is much appreciated. I trust in his expertise 100%. All around great guy and excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Wilton has been my families doctor for many years. He and his staff are very friendly and knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Wilton has been very caring to myself and members of my family. Followed-up with us when my wife was sick even though he was out of the country on vacation.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Although he has a charming bedside manner, don't let this fool you. He lacks attention to detail and can't be bothered to be proactive about health issues for seniors. I am switching doctors after being with Wilton for 15+ years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Wilton is an incredible, caring doctor. He is very thorough. He takes time to listen. He follows-up and has even taken the time to do housecalls when my husband was unable to get out of bed. I've never been rushed through an appointment. We feel incredibly blessed to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011