You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Lussier

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had a C-section w Dr. Lussier on Nov. 10 and am so thankful it was him. He was professional but also kind - he explained the why that helped me be more ready for the surgery. He's revered by the other staff around him for a reason! His rich experience is really evident.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Best. Doctor. Ever. He performed a vertical total hysterectomy for me. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and kind. He never rushes, takes his time to ensure you understand what he's saying. His nurse is fantastic also. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lussier. I was very frightened, having my first surgery, being a larger woman, had read about the horrible experiences women had during hysterectomy. Turns out, in his capable hands, I had nothing to worry about. I was up and walking around the very next day,in the hospital for no more than two days, off painkillers after week one. Seven weeks later, I am completely recovered. I was back to work during week three. My quality of life has improved 100% and I am forever thankful my family doctor referred me. Dr. Lussier even called me personally to check in and see how I was healing! Who does that? The Best Doctor Ever, that's who. If you have say in the matter when being referred to an obgyn, ask for Dr. Lussier.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Wonderful doctor...delivered both my babies...Would trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

FANTASTIC physician. Dr. Lussier has been my doctor for over 20 years, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. he is kind, soft-spoken, knowledgable and thorough. He has always validated my concerns and I have never felt rushed. A very sweet man. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have this man as their physician is very blessed indeed. He actually remembers my past surgery dates better than I do! I have also been fortunate enough to work with him, and I have yet to hear anything but wonderful and positive feedback from his patients. Well done Dr. Lussier.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Great Dr!his assistant is a little rude but the receptionist makes up for it.Just never on time.highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Excellent gynécologue. Très professionel, explique tout. Have seen this doctor for pregnancy and other reasons over the past 19 years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Excellent Doctor,. Very Helpful and PATIENT!!!! Thanks for everything Monsieur. You delivered my son in 2002 and I have had other surgeries related to health issues. You explained everything clearly to me and put my mind at ease. Christine

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

He was my gynecologist in the 90's and he did a good job for my myomectomy but he did not know anything about adhesions. Later on in 2007 I was sick and he came to me saying I should get fixed and hysterectomy when it wasn't needed to be done. We didn't found him professional. He is not as good. I have to go to see another one and getting advice and really the other one was wonderful and compassionate. I don't recommand him but this is your choice.

Submitted November 20, 2009

Enceinte de ma fille, j'ai été suisit par Dr. Lussier. son service impécable, il est très patient, il prend le temps d'écouter ce que sa patiente a à lui dire.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Robert Lussier's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lussier has been my OB/gyn for 15+ years now. He followed me with all 3 of my pregnancies. He is an amazing Dr and I'm so sad to hear that he is retiring:( "

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a C-section w Dr. Lussier on Nov. 10 and am so thankful it was him. He was professional but also kind - he explained the why that helped me be more ready..."

January 1, 2015
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Orléans"

September 1, 2013