Ratings for Dr. James T Sandwich

I can't say enough about this practice. I always get thoroughly checked and have never been disappointed

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Terrible wait times. Doesnt seem to care about his patients at all. Keeps patients coming back so he can keep the money rolling in.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

amazing staff and wonderful providers they truly care about there patients and try to help in every way possible

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

We sought out Fayette Area Dermatology to have my son's warts removed. We went 4 times to have this issue resolved. Upon getting my bill they charged me 3 times for removing 15 or more warts. My son did not have that many warts. Also, I had an appointment to fix an issue with my elbow. During one of my son's appointments the PA asked me how my elbow was doing. They charged me for an office visit even though I did not even have a follow up appointment, nor did my elbow get looked at while we were in there. When I tried to explain the situation to Heather, the office manager, she did not help and basically called me a liar. And to top it off my son still has warts! We will be seeking another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

These people must be getting compensation for rating Sandwich nicely. He is very personable and nice, which is an excellent distraction when he makes a mistake. I had a tiny mole scraped off by his assistant who didn't even tell me she was going to remove it. Upon "testing" Sandwich tells me the roots need to be removed. So he does the procedure, laughing and joking the whole time, which might be why the stitches started to come out a week later sticking straight up into the air! I return to his griffin office and see his colleague who tells me to put RetinA on it (which I do and it burns my skin off!!) although it is oozing green at this point. Unbelievable. Then it turns into an inch and a half gaping hole in my body and I have to return to him. He does nothing to it, says a fiber from my bra must have infected it, and tells me "at least no one will see the scar" because it was on my upper breast. This was 8 years ago and I still cannot believe a doctor could react this way to a huge problem he created. I was too young at time to know my malpractice options and I have to assume he knew this. So for six months I bandaged this wound and treated it myself until it healed leaving me with a nasty 3" x 1" scar. I showed the medical records to another dermatologist who said the mole wasn't even an issue. I truly believe he messed up my procedure and instead of making it right he wiped his hands clean of it and hoped I didn't report him. Shame on him. He changed me forever in a bad way and I will always have to think of him when I see the scar. Oh but who will see it anyway, right!!?! Please use another dermatologist.

Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Sandwich and his office staff are real superstars. He is willing to listen to every complaint and spends the time needed to answer all my questions and concerns. His staff is always helpful and I'm always greeted with a smile. I would recommend him and any other provider in his practice. They are all amazing!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Wonderful experience. Dr. Sandwich saw my son within 5 minutes of our appointment time. He was very personable and knowledgeable. He asked if we had any questions and answered the one we did to our satisfaction. His staff made sure they repeated his instructions and provided us with samples of medication. My only difficulty was in getting an appointment specifically with him, although there are other providers in the practice that are available.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Sandwich and his staff are great. Very informative, take time with you and he is excellent on skin cancer problems. I drive a long way to go to him he is so good.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Sandwich and his staff are incredible. I had a fatty tumor removed, it was on lower cheek and he did an amazing job. no pain. i was afraid bcuz this had been on my face for a little over 10 years and had grown very large. the scar is not even an half inch long. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dermatologist as a matter of fact i just recommended someone to him today 1/30/12.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

He had an excellent reputation and certainly lived up to it. I highly recommend Dr. Sandwich. Very personable, patient, and knowledgeable. Assistants are very professional and I understand personally trained by him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. James T Sandwich's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare