Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Markham

Dr. Markham repaired my hernia. He is a total professional - he explained the procedure beforehand & answered all my questions and made feel very comfortable about it. He performed the surgery expertly - I literally had no pain afterwards! He even called later that afternoon to check on how I was doing - how many doctors have you had do that! I couldn't be happier with his performance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

misdiagnosed and was almost forgotten awaiting surgery. Procedure was ineffective and led to complications but doctor was on 'vacation' and his staff advised me to wait a few days with painful inflammation and bleeding before I could be seen. Neglectful of complications that were caused by surgery and eventually blew me off, stating if I needed a surgeon he couldn't help anymore and I would have to go somewhere else. A horrible experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Had carotid surgery with excellent results and follow-up visits.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Had gallbladder surgery with complications. Dr. did not seem to care just another body part and money. I will be sending letter to Medical Board.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Kevin M. Markham's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal