Ratings for Dr. Bonita Boone

Saw this doctor when I was a young adult and had what turned out to be a serious uterine issue. She refused to listen and acted like I crazy .... thank God I got to see a real doctor after that that proceeded IMMEDIATELY to my condition. Hope she got over herself!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

One of the best physicians I have seen and she is conventionally located on campus. I had to see her recently about an embarrassing condition and she made me feel comfortable about it. I felt she was interested and concerned about my issues and provided an excellent amount of understandable information. She is truely a kind, professional, and knowledgeable individual

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Boone is the best doctor I have had on campus. She takes the time to assess you as whole - I went in with one issue, and she put all the symptoms together for a diagnosis that now makes sense, but no doctor had ever bothered checking for. I never feel rushed with Dr. Boone - my last appointment she spent 50 minutes with me explaining different types of medications and options. Sometimes when waiting for my appt, it starts late, but knowing that it's because of her thorough examinations, I don't mind the wait! I would highly recommend Dr. Boone to any UNB/STU student

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr Boon was by far the best doctor I have ever seen! She is caring and compassionate and looks at the whole picture no jut the medical side but also the mental side. She helped me immensely and I truly believe without her I may not be here today. She was amazing and I wish I could tell her this myself. I had never looked forward to going to the doctors until I met this wonderful women. She pushed me past my comfort zone and ultimately helped me recover completely. Without her I could not be where I am today. Thank you so much Dr. Boon!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Boone is what I wish all doctors were like... Smart, personable, and looks at health/wellbeing in a holistic way. She's also funny and honest and I admire her work ethic.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Boone is an amazing doctor- very knowledable and up to date on the latest treatments. I would recommend her 100% to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Delivered my son when working in Halifax in 1992. Still have great memories of her care all throughout the pregnancy.Fredericton is lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I have seen a lot of doctors all over the world and this one takes the cake. Best doctor ever! She has gotten me through some really tough medical times with her incredible patience, knowledge and limitless compassion. She takes the patient's personality into consideration and personalizes their treatment - this is extremely rare and incredibly helpful.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Boone consistently goes out of her way to answer questions- even dumb ones- and takes it very seriously. She spends more time than any other doctor I know to make sure I understand, and have my questions answered. I feel safe, respected, and secure in having my health questions answered. She goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Awesome doctor who listens to her patients and treats them accordingly. She does not waste time nor does she rush. She even makes calls from home when she is really worried! i wuld recommend her to anyone and wish I was still living in the province and under her care!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007