Ratings for Dr. Evangelos C. Lignos

Awful doctor.does not listen to the patient at all. Missed an eye infection, even though I told him my child has it and is being treated for it and I am afraid I have the same. He said my eye is red because I just "need some sleep" and that some Advil will help with pain. Fourteen hours later-pink eye full blast. He also kept interrupting me when I was describing my symptoms and hardly ever listened a all.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

In my opinion, this is the worst "doctor" I have ever been to. He dismissed everything I had to say, kept cutting me off when I tried to speak, didn't want to hear any of my symptoms and refused to order a test I requested. He wanted to "examine" me again even though I had just been examined at his office a week prior for the same thing. He obviously only cares about money, not about the patient! I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Evangelos C. Lignos's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1969)

Champ Va