Ratings for Dr. Rudy J. Schneider

My daughter was referred to Dr. Schneider to have her wisdom teeth removed. He was very thorough in explaining the process and what to expect after surgery. After her surgery, she had very little swelling and no complications. Office staff was also very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I broke a tooth and needed immediate attention. I was very nervous and scared. Dr.Schneider was very understanding. After taking X-rays, thoroughly explained my options and gave me his opinion, which I took. I was scheduled for 2 extractions under anesthesia the next day. The staff were extremely professional, and understanding of my fear. Dr. Schneider had my complete confidence. The extractions were completed and his RN called 3 hours later to check on my condition. Following Dr, Schneider's instructions, I have had little or no pain, and very little swelling. Dr.Schneider, his staff and my experience were all 5 Star!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Rudy J. Schneider's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 2000)