Ratings for Dr. Linz Audain

Dr. Audain is a stellar and outstanding physician who does his level best in caring for his patients, while many doctors fail their patients miserably these days and have little to no concern about them unfortunately. This was certainly true in my case. If there is any doctor who I would see in the future again for my health it would certainly be Dr. Audain.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Audain is a wonderful and caring physician who treated me above and beyond the way physicians treat their patients these days while I was hospitalized at Sibley Hospital several years ago. He was always on top of everything during my hospitalization and literally saved my life. I will recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

A stickler for detail, very refreshing in this fast paced health care system

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr Audain is an excellent physician that I know who cares about his patients, and spend more time explaining everthing to his patients and families. these days you are lucky if your physcian can spend more than 5 minutes at the bedside. Dr Audain is well respected, smart, most educated physician in DC with 3 doctorates degrees, and 7 graduate degrees

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Audain failed miserably in executing his duties as a physician at the most crucial time, causing great pain, suffering and misery to his patient thereby knowingly and willfully causing the ultimate death (along with another physician), of his patient by his callous inaction-a patient who clearly could have been saved had he executed his responsibilities earlier and in a responsible manner, in a life and death situation. The death of the patient could have been avoided and he, along with the other physician, have "blood on their hands" from that day forward. These physicians need to resign from the practice of medicine. Their actions were criminal in nature in my view.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Generally ok physician who needs a few more years experience in my view.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Linz Audain's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1997)