Ratings for Dr. Ann Raffo

I cannot believe all the good reviews. I found Dr. Raffo condescending, cold, and not helpful at all. She completely MISSED the fact that I was carrying TWINS--despite the fact that there were several indicators.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr Raffo is very attentive , compassionate & knowledgable . I would recommend her to family or friend .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

She is amazing! She is patient, kind, thoughtful and will put you instantly at ease. I couldn’t be more impressed with her thoroughness and level of care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

She has been my doctor for many years, she delivered my daughter at Saddleback. She is a good listener, knowledgeable, interested in you, caring,just an overall excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

She is a great doctor, very personable and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Kind, knowledgeable, professional. Listens carefully and answers questions thoroughly. Gives good instructions re: what to do for self-care. Really cares about the patient. Gentle, too.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Raffo is very knowledgeable and personable, she takes the time to answer your questions and really pays attention to your concerns. She is well respected throughout the medical community here in Orange County, when my husband and I asked for a recommendation from friends and family in the medical field, we had 5 different people recommend her. We are thankful that she is our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Ann Raffo's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Clemente, CA