Ratings for Dr. William D. Ertag

Dr Ertag always takes the time necessary to listen to you and explain his diagnosis. He is not only one of the most caring doctors I have ever met, but also professional and very knowledgeable. He is not on a time clock or rushing to build his practice by seeing too many patients or ordering unnecessary tests or drugs. I pray he never retires!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Ertag Has the best bed side manner I have every experience, he has look after my father for 8 years now and has always delivered on his promises

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

This man is the best neurologist in town. If you have to wait, be patient , he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I am a 67 year old male. The numbness in my right leg and toes and stiffness in my leg which started 5 years ago were something that other doctors had told me was something that I simply had to learn to live with. I had almost comed to believe them when I tried one last time. While Dr. Erteg did not cure my problems, he was able to diagnose my problems and perscribe medications that have improved my quality of living 100%. He is extremely interested and never hurries me. His staff is warm and understanding. He listens and most important understands what you tell him about your problems and concerns. I cannot say enough as to how he has helped me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. William D. Ertag's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)