Ratings for Dr. Howard Burke

Have had Dr.Burke as my doctor since birth. You will never find another doctor like him. He is outstanding and always goes above and beyond. I moved 3 1/2 hours away and still kept him as my doctor. Can't say enough good things about him! Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Burke has been my physician since birth and I honestly couldn't ask for a better doctor. He truly goes above and beyond for his patients and always takes me seriously. He is also very friendly and I always feel well taken care of. Beyond his personality he is very knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. He often has residents which I find an asset because I basically get the opinion of 2 doctors because Dr. Burke still does an assessment. The only downside is there can be a long wait to book an appointment or a long wait in the office but that just speaks to how good of a doctor he is, and the wait is totally worth it. Even after moving I kept him as my doctor because he is worth the drive. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Have had Dr.Burke as my family physician since birth and could not be happier with everything he has done for me over the years ! He goes above and beyond for his patients

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Best Doctor ever, have been seeing him for 22 years with all of my family members, Trustworthy and very caring, smart and cares about interns and their training to be better doctors! Never had a complaint except waiting for an appointment, but he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I have seen Dr. Burke for almost 20 years. He is by the far the most caring, thoughtful Dr. I have known. He also took care of my father palitive care for 6 years.. .What an exceptional human being and Dr. he is. I really can not say enough good things about this man. Knowledgeable, caring and helpful. Hats off to you Dr. Burke... Wish there were more Dr.'s like you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I have Dr Burke for Pain Management and he is a great doctor. He is very good at helping me thru the daily pain I have to endure due to the Canadian Health System not fixing my back. Dr Burke gets an A+, the health care system gets a D- for masking my pain with pain killers, which work to a point, and not fixing the problem so I can have my life back!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I saw Dr. Burke at my local Walk-In Clinic for a UTI, and I have nothing but positive things to say about him. It's been my experience that doctors in the Clinic are often dismissive, but I didn't get that impression at all from Dr. Burke. He was very caring, and helped me to find the right antibiotic!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

After riding on what someone called the hamster wheel for months, Dr. Burke was able to specify my son's condition. Since then, though the Bowmanville emerg have been full of doctors who just want to generalize or not take seriously enough my son's ongoing condition and as a result, they don't want to deal with it. Thank you Dr. Burke. You are a pro and a very calming person to deal with. I am only sorry your colleagues don't try adopting some sort of mentality as yours. Thumbs up to you sir!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr Burke is the most caring Doctor I have ever come across. My Husband recently pasted away in March and Dr.Burke took care of him for more then 10 years. We could not of asked for a better Doctor and friend to take care and make his life comfortable as his illness progressed. He was always there for my family, I thank him from the bottom of my heart!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Been my family doc for 9 years now and I think hes great!! best doc I have ever had!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009