Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Buckwalter

Kevin is an awesome doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever had as a GP. He listens and discusses your issues and concerns. He does not treat you as a second class citizen when answering them. He shows respect. He has helped me with so many things over the years. In regard to the issues he has had. Every doctor that I know of has patients that pass away. It is not a medical doctors responsibility to babysit their patients. I have been prescribed narcotic pain killers by him and other doctors. The point being that there is a certain amount of responsibility on the patients part. Including taking meds as prescribed. There is a reason an adult has to sign for those meds. No matter what meds they are they can all be dangerous and ultimately fatal if they are not taken properly. Maybe I just grew up differently but I have always been taught we are responsible for our own actions and not to push it off on someone else.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

This doctor is wonderful, kind , caring & knowledgeable. I miss him very much.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr buckwalter was stripped of his ability to write narcotic prescriptions. He is a killer, he is responsible for the death of my daughter and son in law and many others. Anyone who thinks he is a good doctor is out of their minds. at least 10 people have been documented to have died while under his care. He was not qualified to write prescriptions the way that he did.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

My family stopped going to Dr Buckwalter after we were treated VERY poorly by his front office staff. The women that answer the phones are so incredibly rude, it's such a shame because Dr B is a nice guy. Those women are horrible!! Get new staff Dr B!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Very wonderful doctor. I have no complaints here! His bedside manners are awesome and he listens to everything you have to say. He also answers all and every questions you may have. He does go in depth to ensure that we are under complete understanding of everything prescribed and diagnosed. I def recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

compassionate and helpful - always listens and is very trustworthy

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Great doctor, and as the other people have said, he is a great listener. He cares for my general health and worked with me to set up a general fitness plan. I'm a relatively young person, in the late 20's, and like to monitor and improve my overall well being which he has been very supportive with. His office staff have always been very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Awesome doctor! I miss him! I had to move away and I know I won't be able to find another doctor this easy to work with. He listens to my issues and even lets me share my research and knowledge with him in order to get issues (skin, weight) treated. He doesn't have the know it all attitude.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Kevin R. Buckwalter's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal