Ratings for Dr. Carlos J. Borras

Dr. Borras is one of the few physicians left in this crazy world called medicine that I truly cares about and for his patients. He takes time to really listen to what I have to say and addresses all of my concerns. I have been seeing him for about 2-3 years now and I wouldn't change physicians for any bribe offered! Ms. Sylvia, his nurse is one of the kindest, understanding and sweet nurses I've met! Its always a great pleasure to see her smiling face. When I've had any concerns or issues with my pharmacy I've been able to count on her to help me out, get the job done if you will. Kudos to both Dr. Borras and Ms. Sylvia, RN. Keep up the GREAT work!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

He's always very knowledgable and listens without rushing you out.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I have been a patient of this physician now for about 5 years. I think he's about the best physician I've had in regard to overall health and communication. I have had a problem with blood pressure and feel that he may not be the best in working that issue. But, he's pleasant, interested, and has a good memory so I keep trying to find to the best answer via our consultations. Dr Borras is perhaps a doctor who would be great to have in a small town - I think that's a compliment!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Very helpful, very informed and educated. Trully cares about the well-being of his patients, takes his time listening to the problem to find a solution. Sylvia (his nurse) is great, always very good about returning calls and easy to schedule appointments for that day if I am sick. Both Dr. Borras and Sylvia always go above and beyond. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Went in for a Physical and no exam took place. I was asked questions as I sat next to his monitor. He did not touch me. I was given a lab form and sent off. This was after a 30 minute wait in the exam room.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

very helpful and knowledgable..follows up and gives references to specialist needed and listens to comments from patients

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Excellent people skills and very thorough. Makes decisions and follows thru.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009