Ratings for Dr. Anjana M. Dhar

During my recent office visit with Dr. Dhar, she definitely is impatient as though her patients are inconveniencing her, she demonstrates to be very uncaring in regards to your symptoms / chief complaint, she is not the most friendliest person, and she is rude when the nurses knock on the door while she is examining patients, she DOES NOT excuse herself. Pray first if you're even thinking about going to her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I recently visited Dr. Dhar after switching from my previous PCP due to insurance change. I found Dr. Dhar extremely careless and not knowledgeable. I think she lacks all the qualities of a doctor in treating a patient. She did not call back with the outcome of my treatment despite my complaints of severe pain. I'll switch back to my previous PCP effective immediately.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Dhar is very knowledgeable and I have recommended other people to her. But she appeared a little unfriendly and impatient during my last visit, and made me feel uncomfortable for these mannerisms. Though I think she is an excellent doctor, I will probably not visit her again just for her bedside manners. A follow up phone conversation I had with her was very rushed and she seemed to become impatient for a very small question. If she was rushed for time, she should have simply asked to speak at a later time.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Chose Dr. Dhar as my new PCP after a job/insurance change. Was very pleasantly surprised that I think she's better than my previous PCP. Am very happy I made the switch.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

She and her staff are very rude. She was talking to her staff about how she was tired of calling people back when she did not realize my voicemail was recording. She took off on a day when it was raining hard and I was unable to be service until the next day. She always seems as if I am an inconvenience when I come into the office.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr Dhar is both pleasant and competent. My wife and I have been seeing her since 2004, and she's the best doc we have ever had. The staff always finds ways to fit in urgent appointments. She takes the time to explain sickness, treatments, and medication.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Anjana M. Dhar's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD