Ratings for Dr. Godfrey Fiorini

Doctor Fiorimi was a dedicated doctor who really listened to his patients and took his time to give them the best possible treatment.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

He was a very knowledgeable,kind and patient doctor,truly a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

He is very helpful Doctor, specially with WSIB. He treats his patients very well kind and very perfect. He even Cure patient who come as emergency need. Totally we missed him. Wish him all the best health and happiness through his life.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Fiorini was simply the best there is. I've been going to him since I was a child and he seen me through some of the most difficult medical crisis that I've ever had. I'm like a lot of other doctors he treated his patients with compassion and care. And he went above and beyond to comfort and advice on the things that you need to get you through your illness. Now that he's retired he is truly missed .

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I'd been a Dr.Fiorini's client for over than 40 years. He looked after me in every sense of the word. He is a truly devoted and dedicated doctor. Over the years he sent me to three different specialists for three separate medical issues and then he determined what to prescribe. He does not only prescribe medication but he also gives advices on diets, light exercises or physiotherapy or just a friendly advice. Twice he personally called me home to advice me after he read the result of my blood samples with minor issue. Once while I was in Europe I ran out of medication, so I called his office and talked to him over the phone about the issue and he advised me what to do and where to go. That was nice of you Doc. As for the waiting time it was at times long but many times old couples or young couples with a child enter to meet him and that takes longer time than one individual. He used to fill out most forms himself, dealt with the pharmacy and clients who call his office while attending clients. There were times while waiting to see him he'd have to go on an emergency and the receptionist would advice what to do. He was also a surgeon and worked in hospital and after putting long hours attending patients. I'm truly grateful to having him as my personal doctor. God bless.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

He is an amazing and a caring doctor. He really knows what to do in very complex situations. He is willing to go to extra lengths to assist his patients

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

I have been a patient of DR.FIORINI for over two years now, and im proud to say he is an amazing Doctor.For all the people who talk bad about him need to do their research and realise he is not just a PHYSICIAN but also a SURGEON.How many people can say their DOCTORS a surgeon and takes phone calls I think DR.FIORINI is one of the highest qualified DOCTORS/SURGEONS out there still, and hope he lasts forever GOD BLESS.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I used to see Dr. Fiorini when I was younger...I went in for a yearly check up and he did not know what to do, I had to ask for tests to be done. If you are looking for WSIB claims he is great from that...but that's it. I do not trust him with my life or my family and yes I am supprized the Ontario College of physicians DO NOT close him down...the true question is who is protecting his clients?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

My mother was a patient of Dr. Fiorini for over 30 years and she might be alive today if she would have gone to see a qualified physician! All he did was prescribed her narcotics and didn't even give her regular check ups or examin her properly. When clearly, she had some serious symptoms that required real medical attention. When I took her to get a second opinion, (Dr.) if that's what you want to call him Fiorini, phoned her and bullied her to come back and not get a second opinion. When asked to have her file transfered to her new doctor, Dr. Fiorini denied having received the proper forms that were signed and hand delivered to him by myself in person. My dear mother died at the age of 52 years leaving behind 5 children, the youngest was 15 years old. Fiorini should not be practicing medicine anywhere as far as I'm concerned. And hopefully one day someone will bring him to justice and my mother will be rest in peace. God help all the people that are still seeing Fiorini...

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011