Ratings for Dr. Mario O. Belledonne

Overall, terrible experience. I would highly suggest another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The place is dirty, the doctor doesn't care about you only your money, the staff gets rude sometimes, the doctor gives you uses information, he doesn't do anything related to giving you a personal check up he's just sitting and walking in the hallways. Overall, terrible experience. I would highly suggest another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

The service was in one word terrible. The staffs can not communicate any necessary information.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Here's some notes about my experience: 1) The earliest appt you can get is 10:30-10:45a. There are no early morning appointments. 2) I had to wait about 30 min to get into the appointment even though I was on time. 3) The office appeared dirty and messy (old furniture and equipment with stains on floors and chairs). 4) Dr. Belledonne was polite but did not take time to explain things or fully answer my questions. He rushed me out, saying he had somewhere to go. 5) The receptionist/office assistant drew my blood. This was a horrible experience. She inserted the needle into my arm and missed my vein. Instead of taking the needle out, she tried to correct it by pushing it deeper into my arm 5 times. Each time I said "ouch" and the doctor kept saying "You're missing the vein."

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Mario O. Belledonne's Credentials

• Farsi

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1976)

Altius Health Plans