Ratings for Dr. Kendall L. Hanft

Dr. Hanft is an excellent, caring doctor with a knowledgeable staff. Both myself and my mother have gone to her for years and she is one of the best doctors we have been to. She also correctly identified a close friend's problem as a brain tumor, when others did not, which saved his life.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

the reviews on here are soo incorrect, I'm a former employee for this employer and she has been hands down by far the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have worked with. she will tell you how it is and will not sugar coat anything, maybe that's why some people are upset with the visit.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I just left a review on Google, but then I saw Rate MDs. Hopefully, both reviews will reach people, because I am very upset with my visit with Kendall Hanft. Both she and her staff strike me as greedy New Yorkers, who continue to give Fort Lauderdale a bad name. When I visited the office, the girl at the front desk was very rude - she snatched my ID and credit card and talked back for no reason. The doctor, who makes you wait forever, has no love for first time patients, and for some reason doesn't like Eastern Europeans. I was mistreated, misdiagnosed, and overcharged.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

She's a very knowledgable and detailed doctor. She will take her time and send you to any tests necessary to resolve issues you are having with your sinuses, etc., but....a very long waiting time :(

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

My pharmacist told me that Dr. Kendall Hanft wrote the prescription wrong so he had to called my Dr. He called and faxed four times just to get my prescription right but Dr. Kendall Hanft's office did not respond. As a result I did not get my prescription refilled on time. What good does it do to a patient!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

The lady that answers the phone at this office is BEYOND RUDE! If the staff is RUDE I can only think and believe that the doctor is RUDE as well. How can a doctor keep suck lowlifes?

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Very thorough diagnostic skills and takes the time to explain your diagnosis. She puts her patients at ease and is not just in a rush to see the next patient. One leaves with the feels that she cares.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Have seen many ENT's and she is the best. She has an ace staff and is very careful and professional. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Found Dr Hanft to be extremely personable, spent a lot of time explaining my diagnosis with me. Was not in a rush to get to the next patient. would highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

I have gone to Dr. Hanft for 10 years after less than great care by other ENT's. She's one of the best MD's I've been to.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Dr. Kendall L. Hanft's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1988)

Benesys