Ratings for Dr. Ashok Kakadekar

Dr. Kakakekar is the worst doctor ever. Seems very aggressive to push drugs on you what a jerk. Very rude and cuts you off when you are talking. Seriously needs to retire very full of himself. Laughs inappropriately and doesn't seem to understand normal social conduct. Very very aggressive person I am surprised that he is allowed to practice medicine. Seriously needs an attitude adjustment. What a pig!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr K and Dr T have been my son's doctors since birth. I have always been impressed with their care. Sometimes the office is really busy but they always take the time to discuss our concerns. Our son is an elite athlete and they have always done extra tests if needed and alleviated our concerns about training. I am sad that we will have to switch to an adult cardiologist as our son is almost 17.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr. K - He was accepting of our questions, and gave us answers, told us both sides the good and the bad, and was always interested in what we had to say.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Kakadekar has a gift. His intuition is unbelievable. My son has been a patient of his since a sudden cardiac arrest in Apr , 2011. He is extremely dedicated, skilled, knowledgeable and good natured. We adore and admire him a great deal.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

He found a heart defect that had not been diagnosed previous at the childrens hospital in a different province. They quickly had her surgery done, excellent care, explained everything to us. We are very very lucky to have him & Dr. Tyrell.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

He diagnosed my son with serios heart defects before birth but failed to tell us. In my opinion the cardiologist staff at Ruh are horrible

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I was very suprised and upset at how he treated my son. My son is a bit larger than most boys his age and this doctor laughed out loud and made him come to tears. I am disgusted that he would do this to a young child. It really takes away from his expertise as a doctor when he has the ability to humiliate a child. I honestly would rather leave the province than return to visit him! Poor bedside manner is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

He & Dr. Tyrell are the best in Canada in our opinion. My son is now 17 and has been seeing him for a few yrs. now and Dr. Tyrell since birth. Explains everything to us and our son so that we understand and always asking if we have any questions. Very patient, good bed side manner and trustworthy. Love him and Dr. Tyrell

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Very knowledgeable, pleasant, willing to listen and answers all questions. Explains condition and treatment to the child as well. Yes we are lucky to have him in Saskatchewan!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

He and Dr. Tyrrell are fantastic docs. Dr. K explains things really well and is very smart. We are lucky to have him in Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007