Ratings for Dr. Robert MacNeill

Dr macneill is a very good doctor knows what he talking about he tells it like it is no sugar coating I like him

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Very unpleasant person to deal with. This doctor certainly could use some classes in "bedside manner". He does not have an ounce of compassion for his patients, he is very rude, and he is very arrogant!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have never encountered anyone so rude and unprofessional. If you are even a little overweight, he makes you feel like you're trash and not good enough to help as he himself could afford to lose some weight. He has no bedside manner and it is like being in an abusive relationship being under his care. Unfortunately, he is the only doctor at the Pain Clinic so you have to endure his verbal abuse. He is an absolute horrible person and one day when he reaches the pearly gates he will be judged just as he judges everyone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

A recent encounter with this individual is not what one should expect or have to accept from a so called professional. He is in no way, shape or form in a position of respect or integrity. I have lived a life not as luxurious as he obviously has and likes to let his poor patients know, that he truly believes he is a notch above and better than the people he is supposed to serve. He conducts himself in a very undignified, unprofessional manor. The word Rude isnt strong enough to describe this person. How people like this make it in the real world is beyond me??!!! How he keeps getting a paycheck is way beyond all rationality. So far it's been one visit and all he did was mock me and tell me " I know what I'm doing"... " if you don't buy into my plan, you will fail" ... several times he cut me off and told me to "listen to me, look at me when I'm talking to you because I'm only saying this once". I find it extremely difficult to look at someone when you feel nothing but anger as you sit there and get chastised by someone that is no better than any other person on this planet... if youre reading this Mr.macneil.. my encounter with you will not go away until I speak to someone that commands you and that you receive your paycheck from... hopefully these people can take some of the wind out of those big sails of yours..

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Rude and has the personality of a rock (like another reviewer stated). Dr. MacNeill dismissed all other previous doctors diagnosis. Seemed apathetic to my work injury and insinuated I was a liar. After he left his nurse commented I was lucky to be able to see such a "great doctor". Nope!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I had my first visit with doctor MacNeil and I must say I felt very comfortable his secretary and nurse were very nice doctor macneil was very helpful camo across very sincere I told him off the hop about my pain issues and he listened and said we will work on one pain at a time I did not feel any stress or pressure from him I think I'm going to like him I find if your honest and friendly towards him he will be the same he can only address one thing at a time with each appointment

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

This doctor what many people has previously stated. He has accurately diagnosed my condition where others have failed. Dr MacNeill said I was overweight so I did as he said and lost weight. I feel great.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This guy is a jerk and I would not recommend him to anyone. I've seen many doctors over the years for a condition which causes me quite a bit of pain. He was very rude and questioned my previous doctors treatment. Arrogant manners and I refuse to return to his empire he's built on the third floor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Biggest ......... I ever met. He only wants to hear himself. He is a Anesthesiologist which he thinks he is a doctor, he has no right to tell people what is wrong with them when he is not a doctor. Wake up hospital and get someone that really cares and doesn't treat people like they are nothing. He is a Arrogant man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Very sensitive personality,cuts you off when try to explain how you are experiencing pain.Hehas his own one way questioning if you try to get a word in edgewise he becomes childish and walks out.His nurse then chimes in , you just fucked yourself with him.He then tells your dr. you were cutting him off.Do not expect any professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015