Ratings for Dr. K.A. Khodawandi

I would not see this doctor if he was the last one on earth. Went to him with extreme pain and gave me prescription for pain every six months I went to him in extreme pain bent over and same thing for 3 years. Asked him to give me a blood test for what I believed was wrong, he said you do not have that and refused to send me for the blood test. I got extremely mad at him and then he made an appointment for me with a specialist. Went to specialist gave me the blood test and it was exactly what I thought. Stay away from this doctor I could not even work with the pain I was in .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He has a god complex, dare expresss an opinion counter to his viewpoint and feel the wrath. Good demeanour one day, the next day b.tchy to the ying yang. His support staff are polite but look like deer about to driven over by a semi.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

His office is closed almost every time I call. I'm told he's working in other clinics at that time. Could you pleas have good office hours for your patients instead of making more money by working at different places?!?!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This doctor suffers from narcissistic personality disorder. Hi never listen to my problem. Even if you struggle from pain of your internal organs -hi tell you that this is a muscles pain. (?) When I had urgent care and went to walking clinic he get angry, he was very rude. He did not listen my problem, he was worried only about how much it cost to him. I stayed with my issue. I advice stay afar from him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

he is the worst doctor ever, god for bid if you have to go to a walkin, he YELLS at you in the waiting room for everyone else to hear. he says it cost him money when someone goes to the walkin, well maybe you should stay open 5 days a week, like most doctors.. he is RUDE, makes you wait for ever, and doesn;t help with anything, can;t wait to find a new doctor but untill then, its, a walkin for me, NEVER going back to see this guy, i wouldnt even call him a doctor

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

This doctor is probably a good fit if you are perfectly healthy and have no concerns. However, heaven forbid if you do need medical care or have questions about your well-being. Your concerns will generally be dismissed if you are considered in his mind "too young" or if you have had "prior history" of certain aches and pains. Many people have mentioned his lack of a bedside manner as a positive. I understand how sometimes being direct and brief is welcomed in this fast-paced world. However, when it gets to the point where you have so much anxiety going to see this guy you would rather stay home and suffer.. thats scary. Unfortunately he can be quite rude and belittling, unless he is in a good mood. He never wants you to see a specialist, because everything is always normal even though you may be in constant pain. Its strange that after I had gone to the ER with agonizing pain, I was referred to a specialist who did further investigations and DID find that I have an issue. Sure, its not life threatening but if I had I known about this years ago my quality of life may have been much better. Funny how his office in prior years was always packed full and now is always empty. And you still wait over half an hour past your scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Over the years I have seen dozens of doctors. Dr. K is by far the most competent and knowledgeable. I am shocked by some of the comments left by other patients! Holy f**k.....if you want a shoulder to cry on go get a dog they will listen to your whimpering and then lick your face. Dr. K is practicing medicine, not babysitting.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I am not sure where he got his Diploma but He is the worst doctor that I ever seen. He is very rude and his diagnosis always wrong. He always try something on you first then send you a specialist. Meanwhile you are loosing time and your health. Definitely stay afar from this place

Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. K. has been my doctor since he took over the practice from another approx. 20 years ago. I had a newborn baby who was hospitalized and he actually called me at home which I have never had a call from a doctor direct. Also visited us in the hospital to make sure my baby was being looked after. I have to say I have gone to him for some wacky things before and he never, ever makes me feel foolish - gives me facts and information and helps lead me to the right decision. I appreciate all doctors are extremely busy and being a GP must be a difficult job - imagine all the patience you must have. He speaks the truth and not everyone likes to hear that. All in all, I am glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Not a very good doctor, very slow on any diagnosis, leaves the room, comes back and sends people to specialized doctors, I'm sure he goes out to get info from a book. Bad doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015