Ratings for Dr. Catherine Craig

Cr. Craig is amazing. She always has time for me and explains things very well. I never feel rushed in her office. Four years ago when I had my baby she also saved my baby's life. We need more doctors like Dr. Craig! I feel she is the ultimate professional!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Usually late, she doesn't seem to care about the patient, she doesnt seem to remember details about my clinical history, she always makes me feel like she is in a rush to get me out of the appointment as soon as possible. If possible try to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Excellent Dr! Helpful, friendly, thorough. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Craig has both excellent bedside manner and professional knowledge. She has given me excellent care and I especially appreciate the wisdom she has around these mid life years.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Having had two babies with Dr Craig I have to say she's awesome. Sure she's in a hurry, she has a LOT of patients, but from experience she has come back from vacations to deliver BOTH of my kids, she's an AMAZING surgeon who I drive two hours each way to go see rather than my local options, and when she needs to be worried she is, but otherwise a very calming doctor. If you want your hand held, she is not the doctor for you, but otherwise - phenomenal! And always checks in a couple times after babe is born in the hospital. Can't ask for more than that people.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

The first couple of appointments I have had with Dr Craig went well and she seemed genuinely concerned....the last appointment I must have caught her on a bad day...... I have a few issues I have been dealing with and have had other gyno's as I have lived in other provinces so I am well versed in what's appropriate and what isn't. Her rude and blatant annoyed attitude towards her patients is absolutely unacceptable. Please remember that without your patients you wouldn't have a practice or a job. I'm getting referred to another doctor. I feel bad for anyone who has to put up with this doctors unprofessionalism!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I met Dr. Craig for a gynecological consultation several months ago and from that first encounter it was apparent that she was attentive, collaborative and compassionate. She provided me with a number of treatment options, encouraged me to take some time to think things through and patiently answered all my questions. We made the decision to go ahead with surgery. She is an excellent surgeon with an exceptional bedside manner!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I would highly recommend Cathy Craig! She went above and beyond to help my husband and I have a safe, natural birth! I cannot say enough about how great she is! She is very knowledgable and always willing to talk and listen to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Craig was extremely patient and listened intently. She put all my fears and concerns to rest and addressed my issue with sensitivity and kindness. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr Craig is excellent although she doesn't sugar coat anything , but then again what doctor does . She is on time or very close to on time . I have never been to a Doctor that is always on time . All I can say is if it wasn't for Dr Craig my youngest son would not be here , she saved his life and for that I will always be thankful for her . I went back to Dr Craig for a number of things after the birth of my son and I have never had a problem with her .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013