Ratings for Dr. Neil G. Goldhaber

Unethical and fraudulent. I spent under 10 minutes in the office with dr goldhaber. I was having An ear Ache and he diagnosted me with TMJ. Although I felt like it was a good visit, they billed me $261. When I called they“claim” that I signed a form that agreed to an endoscopy. There was only an otoscope looking at in my ear and nose. I called the billing manager, very rude and wouldn’t help. I will be disputing with my insurance. DO NOT go to goldhaber, he Is a thief

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr Goldhaber saved my life in 2003. After severing the military for 8 years, I developed thyroid cancer. He did my surgery and I am still alive today.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I do not encourage anyone to visit this Dr, as he proves he has no interest in helping his patients, just billing them. I am seeking out a different ENT to meet my families needs

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Goldhaber’s rates are way too high. I went there because it was the only office that would have the available appointment I was looking for. They checked my insurance, which had nothing hidden; all out of pocket until I reach my deductible. The lady told me the charges, $35 co-pay plus $230 for checking inside the nose. I found the charges high, but nevertheless, I agreed to them. I also made a huge mistake to go for a follow up appointment a week later. I paid a total of $541.29 on my credit card for two visits; 20 minutes the most of the doctor’s time (10 minutes each visit). Two weeks later, I get a bill for $207.47. Someone in the office changed the billing codes for the first visit and now they want to charge a higher rate for the first visit. Exact same service provided on both visits, but higher rate for the first one. When I contacted their billing department, they are trying to blame my insurance and their solution is for me to contact my insurance when all along it was already cleared from the very beginning that my insurance is not paying until I reach my deductible.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Had to drive 20 miles to see this "doctor". Should have known better why he was the only ENT I was able to schedule in short notice. Very rude to me and my wife, who was with me. Examined me for literally one minute. The remaining 4 minutes were spent at insulting the patient (me). I should have told him before I left that he was the worst doctor I had ever seen in my life, and I regret I fid not do that then. But I do this here now.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

WAS VERY RUDE AND ARROGANT. TELLING ME I NEEDED I NEEDED TO CALM DOWN AND COOPERATE WITH HIM AS HE PRODDED MY EAR FOR A NON EXHISTANT PIECE OF WAX THAT MADE ME JUMP OUT OF MY CHAIR AND SCREAM. HE LACKS ANY SORT OF BEDSIDE MANNER AND AFTER THE ASSISTANT CLEANED MY EAR AND FLUSHED OUT ANYTHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY EAR ACCORDING TO THE DR...........HE SAID, NOW THAT WASN'T SO BAD WAS IT? HE ALSO TOLD ME I COULD LEAVE IF I WANTED TO........WHAT KIND OF DR (WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE COMPASSIONATE) WOULD SAY THESE THINGS TO A PATIENT. WHAT A JERK (FOR LACK OF A MORE POLITE WORK) I WAS IN SUCH HORRIBLE PAIN AFTER HE POKED IN MY EAR......I WENT STRAIGHT TO MY PCP TO COMPLAIN.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

After going to five other ENTs I finally found and love Dr. Goldhaber.I have used Dr. Goldhaber for several years now and am very satisfied, and would definitely recommend him. He listens to everything that I say, and always has a great recommendation to my problem, which does solve it. His bedside manner is fantastic and does not leave the exam room until I am totally clear as to my diagnosis and how to rectify my condition. He is very knowledgeable and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Definitely would not recommend. The Dr. rushes through the consult, orders scans that he's unable to read digitally because he's not up to date with technology. The staff is not helpful and defensive.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

went to see another doctor in this practice, revieved and paid my bill. somehow got another bill from dr goldhaber for the same exact procedure I had several months before from another doc in practice. called to inform them and they took a week to investigate. finally called back and apoligized. All I asked for was for them to notify my insurance company that they billed me for a service I diod not recieve and also send me a zero balance statement. Have recieved neither. Called the office 5 times. On hold as I am typing this. So basically, they committed Insurance fraud and will not fix it. Very sad. Next post/call is to the BBB,

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Went in to see the doctor for a constant noise in my ear and balance issues. Got to see the doctor for about 3 minutes, he looked into my ears and told me that this is nothing, it is from grinding my teeth at night, i should take an aleeve before i go to bed and drink lots of water for the balance problem THAT WAS IT. Off he went, this cost me $160. I would not recommend this doctor, you will be better off withsomeone else. Bad experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Neil G. Goldhaber's Credentials

• Spanish

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare