Ratings for Dr. David Fitzpatrick

I was in town from Calgary for work purposes and fell ill. I had to go to the emergency because I could not find a clinic that was open. A CT scan was ordered and I had it within 14 hours. Dr. Fitzpatrick called me numerous times over a period of three days to keep me informed. I appreciated his professionalism, care and concern. Thank you! J. A Holmgren, PhD

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Fitz has been my Dr. for many years and I feel so fortunate to have found him. I'm a senior and many men my age try to avoid Dr. visits as they think they are fine. I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Fitz...he is personabe l and very patient and caring. Full of knowledge and very easy to talk to. He had a heart attack about four years ago and ended up with a stent...shortly after his event, I had to have six cardiac bypasses and Dr. Fitz, as always, walked me through the procedure and was there for me through the experience to answer all my questions. I am now back to excellent health and visit Dr. Fitz about every six months for blood tests and any questions I have. He is very thorough and looks into all my health issues that come up. I am very thankful to have him as my Dr. and friend. Gord W.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Fitzpatrick is kind, caring and I am happy to have had him for my doctor for 20 years. Always takes the time to listen and will always do his best to help his patients.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Fitzpatrick is ever so approachable, warm-hearted, knowledgeable, non-judgemental, and tremendously caring. His knowledge is immense; he is always eager to learn more. Also, as I have been in the hospital, he treated me at Emergency twice and after surgery once. Incredible! I am so very privileged to have Dr. Fitzpatrick as my family physician. Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Fitz is the best doctor we have had the privilege to care for our medical needs. He is very compassionate and helpful. If he doesn't have the answer he will not stop till he gets you to a specialist that will know the answer. He always takes the time to address your concerns and is very good at following up how you are doing after treatment. We feel very privileged to have him for our doctor and hope me does not retire because in my opinion it would be very difficult to find a doctor that could fill his shoes. A very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I was lucky enough to see this doctor in Emerg a couple of times, the first time he quickly stated that I was being treated for the wrong thing with intravenous antibiotics for 17 years at least once a year. After I found out what it was and treated it properly I never had the problem again. I was lucky enough to get him again in Emerg years later, where he stitched my thumb back on after I waited for 8 hours, I could tell he was not impressed that I had to wait that long, and wasn't sure it would heal. He soaked my thumb for a while then stitched it back together and it worked oddly enough it was the second time he saved the same thumb. Fitzy is the best doctor in Chilliwack, I wish he was mine.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Great doctor been going to him for years, such a kind nice guy! but his receptionist there is very rude! made an appointment with her and wrote it down and came there on the day and she told my mom and i we never made one, Also takes about 2-3 weeks just to see him and there hours there are bad seem to be rarely open or answer there phone.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I am from Victoria and I had the best doctor out there and when I moved to Chilliwack, I had a string of horrible doctors and my son would scream and made all the visits miserable and one day I was visiting a doctor ( who I couldn't stand ) and my son wouldn't cooperate and Dr Fitzpatrick walked by and noticed I was not happy and asked if he could help and my son smiled at him and nodded and then cooperated and right then and there in front of the other doctor I said " are you taking new patients " he said for you sure and after that he has been my Doctor for 4 years and my family has had no issues with him. I find him very helpful and friendly and he tells you how it is and no beating around the bush. My husband who hates doctors willingly saw him to and in my eyes, that means he must be good. I always get the first appointment, and then I don't have to wait.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Absolutely the best doctor, never rushes you through, saved my husbands life. Extremely knowledgable and will send you to a specialist if required. Our whole family goes to him. Emergency room nurses all say he's wonderful to all his patients. As close to a saint as is alive today.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Worst doctor I have EVER experienced!!! He does not know what he's doing!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011