Ratings for Dr. Intherin Pillay

He is an excellent dr he always cares about his patients and he takes the time to listen to his patients. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Second to none. Regarding punctuality, you know you are waiting because he has been called to the hospital or is giving a patient the time they require. Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, honest..........too many traits to mention.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr. Pillay and his wife have been my family doctors since I was born. They are truly amazing at what they do and they care about every single one of their patients. I would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

We love Dr. Pillay. He is very compassionate and knows his stuff. We would wait all day to see him if we had to. We have total trust in him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Literally the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Very knowledgeable, Professional and careing. Listens and acts quickly.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Pillay is an excellent doctor. He was very quick to move me through the proper channels and specialists that I needed to see and has always been an excellent family doctor for my family. Going above and beyond what is necessary.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

What a blessing to have a doctor like this in a small town. We are so thankful to have him here. Very thorough & incredibly caring.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Pillay and his wife are amazing, no matter how old you are. You do have to wait a while to see him, but he takes necessary time with you. After my 95 yr old grandma broke her hip, no one in Regina would operate, until Dr. P. convinced him she could not live like that. Unfortunately, after the operation, she broke it again while in recovery in hospital, in Regina, and was sent home. Dr. P. never gave up and found her a surgeon that would repair it again. 3 years later, she still independant and owes it to Dr. P. Dr. P has been just as determined and excellent with my very young children, he is fantastic, excellent at stitches too!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Pillay and his wife are an excellent team. I still give him a 5 for being on time, he often isn't but it's not because of effort, he simply gives his patients as much time as needed, sometimes it makes him late but as least while I'm waiting I know I'll have 100% of his attention and he won't rush me through either.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007