Dr. Frances Cyngiser

Ratings for Dr. Frances Cyngiser

I have been seeing Dr Cyngeiser for some time, but am trying to find a different family MD. Whenever I try to talk to her, she seems very rushed and can't wait to get out. She consistently makes me feel like I am wasting her time when she smirks at me, and I do not feel like she actually listens to my concerns. She is eager to prescribe, but not to help me actually find solutions.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

DR Cyngiser is impossible to see its ridiculous how long you have to wait to see her, my appointments have been canceled 2 times and unable to rebook in a timely manner, she should not have that big of a practice if she can't accommodate the patients she does have

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Francie Cyngiser is AMAZING. I have had my share of rotten doctors, and Doctor Cyngiser has saved my life. She not only continues to treat me on and ongoing and difficult basis, but she researches my ailments and continues to refer me others who are top in their fields. I'm not certain that I would be function today without her. She is an amazing doctor. She was even able to diagnose my brothers condition over the phone!! She saved him from a potentially incurable and terminal result. She's the best doctor I've ever dealt with. Her staff may be tough, but they're damn good too!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

She's great, knowledgable, helpful, human. I have accompanied family members to visit their doctors. I feel fortunate to have mine.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Cyngiser since she started her practice (about 28 years) she is the best in my opinion. Honest, thorough with your health concerns and I can tell her anything. I will stay with her until she retires. She never takes chances and when she sees something that doesn't seem right, she gets answers quick by sending you to the appropriate specialists. On a past check-up there was a tiny spot noticed in the ultra sound. Without hesitation, set up for futher check and turned out to be cancer which was quickly removed. As far as I am concerned her quick action saved my life and for that I am greatful. Good doctors are hard to find, I think I have one of the best.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

The biggest difficulty I have with Dr Cyngiser is getting in to see her! Although she is my 'family doctor', I have been seeing her for the past couple of years for my annual physical only because she is so unavailable. There is only 1 day each month that you can call to even make an appointment for a physical and at that, it's for very limited appointment times a month or more into the future. Whenever I have an acute need to see a doctor, I go to the Medicentre and when that doctor learns I have a family doctor, I am reprimanded for using the Medicentre! However, waiting 2-3 weeks to see Dr. Cyngiser when I usually just need a prescription to clear up a condition is not a viable option for me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Dr. C is a fantastic general practitioner! I have been seeing her for 11 years. Every time I have gone to her with health concerns she has been very thorough in ensuring the appropriate tests are done and then following up quickly to discuss the results. She will also refer you to a specialist if your health related issues are outside of her realm. She does not try to take on health concerns that she does not specialize in but will get you the information and help you need in order to address the issue appropriately. She is kind, open and honest with her patients. YES she is busy and hard to get into but what family physician isn't? I will be staying with her until she retires!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

She has been my family physician for over 20 years and I love her, very approchable, and friendly I have no problem talk to her about anything. The only draw back is that for more urgent problems it can be difficult to get in to see her right away. Which isnt her fault but its inconvienient

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Have been seeing Dr. Cyngiser for almost 10 years. She is definately approachable and knowledgeable. There are time when you tell her whats wrong she smirks at you and looks at you like you are strange in your symptoms. I find this to be a turn off from going to her, but she has all my test results and concerns over the years. It is difficult to go to another physician when all this information is with one doctor. Will definately doctor shop to find one more genuine and not so judgemental.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I have seen Dr C. for 20 years now and I love her. She has always been there for any concerns and gives great advice. Yes, there has been times when she has been in a rush and gets fustrated but never with me, just with the busy schedule. She is great!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008