Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Schwartz

He is really rude and nasty! He made me feel like i was a little kid in trouble by a teacher. I had a corneal ulcer because I wore my contacts too much. he snaps at you when you ask questions and it is uncalled for!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent eye surgeon. He specializes in retinal disorders . He operated on both of my eyes. I wouldnt be able to type this if he hadnt done such skilled work. He is very busy, but always takes the time to carefully answer my questions.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Schwartz was mean, rude, and insensitive. I first saw him when I was 8 years old, and then went to another eye doctor 'til now, 25 years old. At first, he said some rude things about me not remembering him (I was only 8!) I came into his office with a painful sty in my eye that I needed to remove, and he made me feel horrible just because I flinched when he tried to flip my eyelid. I explained that it's a very strange feeling, and he said to get therapy or go back to my other doctor and walked out of the room. I begged him to come back and promised I would try not to flinch. He was still extremely hostile throughout the checkup. Then, once I went in for the procedure, he didn't give me enough anesthesia and I felt great pain throughout the procedure that he promised me I would not feel. I began to cry and he screamed, "Stop crying! I cannot deal with you crying. I will give you more anesthetics, but you have to stop crying." It was the worst Dr. experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Lawrence J. Schwartz's Credentials

• Farsi

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Workers Comp