Ratings for Dr. Crystal Pallister

After visiting her, I was not pleased with how she didn't show any empathy towards what I was going through. Also she was very quick with using the "cancer" word. I went to get a second opinion and the other doctor tested me a stated I didn't have cancer. Thankfully I went to get a second opinion, saved me a lot of pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Pallister performed a partial mastectomy on me and I am very happy with her. She’s so kind, knowledgeable and did a wonderful job, my Breast looks great. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I found that she is very direct in her opinions. Although she is highly knowledge in her field, I felt she is very aggressive on her recommendation. I went for a second opinion and the doctor suggested her recommendation may be excessive. Thankfully, it saved me a lot of unnecessary pain.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

On my visit, she was very pushy and came to negarive conclusions and treatments very quickly. She was very forceful for me to follow her recommend evasive treatment. I got a second opinion, thankfully because I didn't need the evasive surgery.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr pallister did my colonoscopy and gastroscopy about six years ago and again 3 weeks ago. She is very kind and extremely knowledgeable. She is always pleasant to deal with and the staff very helpful. I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

She is awful and was rude to me before and after my surgery. She is not caring. I would never recommend her to family or friends. I steered clear from this doctor and went to North York General instead. I am traumatized by how she treated me before / after surgery. She's a bad doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Pallister is caring and kind person. As for surgery, I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Pallister with a lot of hope, unfortunately I came out physically and emotionally deflated. I always thought cancer means HAVING cancer. I was concerned how easily Dr. Pallister uses a term "pre-cancer', Although she states pre-cancer is NOT cancer, she aggressively wanted me to go through radiation. After seeing another cancer doctor for a second opinion, he stated that radiation should be performed for confirmed cancer. I will not be going back to Dr. Pallister.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Very thorough. You can tell she is passionate and very intelligent.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

She is such a good doctor and one of my my moms good friends

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016