Ratings for Dr. Crystal Pallister

Dr pallister did my colonoscopy and gastroscopy about six years ago and again 3 weeks ago. She is very kind and extremely knowledgeable. She is always pleasant to deal with and the staff very helpful. I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

She is awful and was rude to me before and after my surgery. She is not caring. I would never recommend her to family or friends. I steered clear from this doctor and went to North York General instead. I am traumatized by how she treated me before / after surgery. She's a bad doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Pallister is caring and kind person. As for surgery, I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Pallister with a lot of hope, unfortunately I came out physically and emotionally deflated. I always thought cancer means HAVING cancer. I was concerned how easily Dr. Pallister uses a term "pre-cancer', Although she states pre-cancer is NOT cancer, she aggressively wanted me to go through radiation. After seeing another cancer doctor for a second opinion, he stated that radiation should be performed for confirmed cancer. I will not be going back to Dr. Pallister.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Very thorough. You can tell she is passionate and very intelligent.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

She is such a good doctor and one of my my moms good friends

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Very caring Dr. Good bed side manner. Understand what my concern. Wait time for Dr appointment is reasonable

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

She is uncaring and walks right by you after surgery with no regards for how much pain you are in. i had a bad experience with her once before and went back and I am sorry I did. She gave me no pain medication and three days post op I was borderline suicidal from the pain I was in. I was given a pice of paper with after care. I am hoping to not have to go back to her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Pallister performed my hernia repair. I felt very comfortable with her and I knew I was in the right hands. While she did my surgery she discovered a group is cysts that she removed also. My healing went well and the scar is very small. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

She is a very nice doctor, explained everything well and she care about patient a lot. I like her so much

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016