Ratings for Dr. Blair Fraser

Always a great visit with great man! Very knowledgable and attentive.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I called and the doctor was able to fit me in with no appointment and he looked at my hand and said it was likely broken but gave me a requisition for a hand x-ray and low and behold he was right on the money and i wasted absolutely no time at all i was in and out with my requisition in roughly 15 to 20 minutes. Easily one of the best if not the best doctor in guelph.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He's a terrible "doctor". Constantly told my mom she had a virus when in fact it was lung cancer.

Submitted May 25, 2017

Seasoned and doesn't waste time. Explains thoroughly why some tests are relevant and others are just to keep 'the patient occupied' while often time is what is needed. Explained the side effects of many popular drugs -like statins that are over prescribed or antibiotics. Seems to have more time lately and when he is not there his fill in is thorough but slower. Staff is great. Had some weight issues and had good follow up. Can always get in on short notice and no long holds on the phone. I have been going there for a ten years and feel the important issues are always discussed. I feel like I am part of the discussion, not just told what's going on (or not). Too bad others are negative- but then I find these reviews often for the complainers to vent.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Always punctual. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

No real personality in my opinion. I've met friendlier potatoes.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Fraser is actually ahead of the curve on many diagnostic tests. For example PSA and mamogram have had criteria and changes recently. Dr. Fraser was well aware of the issues around these tests and had made changes to his use of these years ahead of the actual official changes. I find him to be well read and very current although not quick to act. His first step appears to be watch and wait not rx something. I appreciate this sensible approach

Submitted June 4, 2015

Bumbling Bafoon The only nice thing I can say is that he is on time. I gained 5 pounds since my last physical more than a year ago and he went on and on and on about getting fat. I am considered slim and trim by everyone who knows me! (I noticed he looks extremely underweight, gaunt and old. I guess he wants us all to look that way! I am currently looking for a new doctor who is taking patients. I'm looking for someone who is up-to-date, compassionate and has some personailty rather than a superiority complex. (Maybe his plastic wife is getting to him? She seems to also have his superiority complex!)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I have been going to DR.Fraser for 25 years. I have always been treated with respect and kindness. His knowledge is very much up to date and I trust him with my health. I can always get appointment and never have to wait more than 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I can't agree more with the poor reviews of this man, if you do get sick you are in big trouble. I was rushed to emerge a few years back and they didn't think I was coming out. He came up once in 2 weeks and said to me oh yeh, I checked your records and you've been complaining about pain there for a few years..huh? Yeh! Huh??? He told me to I could lose weight if I stopped eating breakfast and when I asked him about chronic pain in my thumb he asked me if I could live with it...yeh! Huh???

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014